Xbox reward not being delivered

Discus and support Xbox reward not being delivered in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I claimed an xbox gift card through rewards, waited 24 hours and didn’t recieve it. Re-sent the reward and still haven’t recieved it. I’m unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BenGroom1, Jan 9, 2021.

1. BenGroom1
    BenGroom1 Guest

I claimed an xbox gift card through rewards, waited 24 hours and didn’t recieve it. Re-sent the reward and still haven’t recieved it. I’m unable to contact rewards as it keeps saying there is a problem on their end. Not sure how else I can contact them?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BenGroom1, Jan 9, 2021
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

No quest rewards are being delivered.

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No quest rewards are being delivered.

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  4. berserkle420 Win User

October Game Pass Goals Mystery Gift not received

Thank you, Mister Beep!

Do you have any information regarding why some participants are not being delivered the rewards?
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

Game Pass Quest Results

Im 100% sure i completed the quest without fail
    Hey there,

We understand, be sure to let us know if you're still missing your reward by the start of April as rewards are still being delivered through the month. Thank you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards Program - Not Delivering Rewards?

For assistance with the rewards program, it's best to post in the rewards forum.

Since that offer is a punchcard offer, you don't receive credits for each purchase. You only receive the credits if you complete the entire offer. In order to qualify, the games have to be purchased during the promotional period, which began on January 15,
    and purchased within the first 30 days of being available for purchase. So none of those games are eligible.
Thema:

1. Xbox reward not being delivered - Similar Threads - reward being delivered

2. Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.: So i am now getting fed up with punch cards not activating, quests not registering achievements or kills and the likes. Also offering points to buy games that are on game pass that you can play as...
  3. Is anybody else annoyed by Rewards and Avatars apps being reinstalled on each system update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody else annoyed by Rewards and Avatars apps being reinstalled on each system update?: So, Rewards app is not working in my country (Poland), so I uninstalled it. But it gets reinstalled with each system update. Same thing happens with avatar apps (I don't use them, so I uninstall...
  4. account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?

in XBoX Rewards
    account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?: So, back in June I had redeemed a number of points for contest entries. Looking at the site again, and not only are some of the contests that I had entered no longer visible, even under the...
  5. account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?

in XBoX Rewards
    account.microsoft.com/rewards not being updated?: So, back in June I had redeemed a number of points for contest entries. Looking at the site again, and not only are some of the contests that I had entered no longer visible, even under the...
  6. Microsoft Reward points are not being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Reward points are not being deposited: I received an email saying my Reward points for my digital purchases were added to my account. However, I don't see any change in my points listed. What could the issue be?...
  7. Rewards Points not being given.

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Points not being given.: I have purchased two point worthy items from the store and not received anything. The two items that were purchased were State of Decay 2 and an Xbox One X console. SR 1432250888...
  8. No quest rewards are being delivered.

in XBoX Rewards
    No quest rewards are being delivered.: I have not be receiving the xbox quest rewards. I got Decembers then never got jans but got febs.. but didnt get febs till april.. iv still not gotten marches reward and who knows if i'll get...
  9. No information on how to know if im being logged in for Microsoft Rewards to go to next level ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No information on how to know if im being logged in for Microsoft Rewards to go to next level ...: I checked the status of being logged in everyday and im good their but my login ins which is the only thing i need fifteen days is not showing up. 8533de7e-bf96-495a-a857-45468c46dedb
  10. Reward credits not being delivered yet payment details all up to date?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reward credits not being delivered yet payment details all up to date?: Reward credits not being delivered yet payment details all up to date? Redone three times yet rewards page still says the same? 87f3b123-1085-4244-8511-3f38a04f895e