Xbox reward points

Discus and support Xbox reward points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I bought 12 month subscription and didn't get my reward points Order details Order number 8289154378 July 22, 2018 Print Payment method Visa... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SluggishLotus05, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Xbox reward points

I bought 12 month subscription and didn't get my reward points

Order details
    Order number 8289154378

July 22, 2018

Print

Payment method

• Visa **6

Billing address

:)

SluggishLotus05, Jul 22, 2018
  2. AlexA.A
    AlexA.A Guest
    Xbox live Rewards

Xbox Rewards issues missing my Xbox Rewards points

AlexA.A, Jul 22, 2018
  3. chipopotamus
    chipopotamus Guest
    Score Streaks

I keep one low points score streak reward, one mid-points score streak reward, and one high points score streak reward at all times, even though I routinely switch them up. The care package is one of my favorite lower points rewards, because sometimes you'll luck up and get a high points reward from it.

chipopotamus, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox reward points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their
    customer support.

Smwutches, Jul 23, 2018
  5. whiteandshiny, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Free Microsoft Points

The only legit ways of earning free points is through the Xbox Rewards Program or Bing Rewards program if they are available in your region. However, with Microsoft retiring the points system, the Xbox Rewards program will not longer be offering points as
    of August 1.
  8. Juxtapose13 Win User

membership cards

[quote user="MSQ Ganner"]

If you mean from the Xbox Live Rewards Program then no, it only rewards Microsoft Points which can then be used to use on the Xbox Live Marketplace digital products.

[/quote]

Xbox LIVE Rewards actually gives Reward Points, not Microsoft Points. They function the same save that they do expire.
  9. UpliftKnight Win User

Help for getting reward

You need to be a xbox live rewards member to be able to get the reward points.

If you are a reward member the msp will be added to your pending points in few days
  10. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Was the 300msp triple-play issued to anyone already?

It should be in your account by the 15th of this month.

(Xbox Live Rewards FAQ)

How long does it take for Pending Points to be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account?

A. It may take up to 45 days for pending points to be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account. Points will be deposited by the 15th of each month. Visit the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often to see which points are still pending and how many Rewards
    Points you've been awarded. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded.
Thema:

Xbox reward points

1. Xbox reward points - Similar Threads - reward points

2. Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.: As title, been waiting 2 weeks now, all thats happened is the symbol for the qr code now appears twice and the achievement symbol now appears twice, what gives ? 2be2533b-c988-4f2e-9493-d0f4e9e9e37c
  3. Reward points not triggering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward points not triggering: I've been having huge problems with Rewards points not triggering both for general and game specific goals. I have tried everything to get them to work. Started multiple games, used the app while...
  4. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  5. Missing rewards points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing rewards points: Hi everyone. I haven't received any Xbox rewards points since the end of January. I have spent money both ingame and at Microsoft website, but points not updating. Anyone else having this issue?...
  6. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  7. Microsoft reward points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft reward points?: Simple question. Did the rewards point value go down in the last week or so? 18000 points worth 7 dollars for example. 910c2341-4e2e-4eb0-8492-050a857c016c
  8. I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?: I like to bank my rewards points up and then redeem them when Microsoft puts out their discounted price for redeeming Microsoft Store credit. I used to get Amazon gift cards for 5250 points, but...
  9. Xbox Rewards: Earn Points on PC Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards: Earn Points on PC Quest: So on the 9th of January (Australian time), I earned 2 achievements on the PC version of The Talos Principal (which was one of the games listed to play for this quest), and three weeks later the...
  10. Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.: Hello. Something quite annoying is going on with the week streaks for the rewards app. I have completed all of the month objectives before the start of this week, but then got a surprise with...