Xbox Reward website isn't responding.

Discus and support Xbox Reward website isn't responding. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I've tried it with three different internet providers. I have cleared my cookies. I have tried to login on FIVE different devices. I DISABLED MY... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Itz Just KyIe, May 8, 2018.

1. Xbox Reward website isn't responding.

I've tried it with three different internet providers. I have cleared my cookies. I have tried to login on FIVE different devices. I DISABLED MY INTERNETS FIREWALL. I cant log in to my rewards account. THIS ISN'T AN ISSUE ON MY END
    and quite frankly calling customer support doesn't seem to do ANYTHING. When I click on Sign In the screen goes white and ( rps01.eprize.com ) comes up for a split second in the task-bar before it redirects me to the homepage like i never even clicked on Sign
    In. This is very stressful, I've spent close to 2,000 dollars on the Microsoft store ( in the past 6 months ) and I don't appreciate the fact that no one is actually helping me.

:)

Itz Just KyIe, May 8, 2018
  2. Xbox Rewards website isn't responding.

I've tried it with three different internet providers. I have cleared my cookies. I have tried to login on FIVE different devices. I DISABLED MY INTERNETS FIREWALL. I cant log in to my rewards account. THIS ISN'T AN ISSUE ON MY END
    and quite frankly calling customer support doesn't seem to do ANYTHING. When I click on Sign In the screen goes white and ( rps01.eprize.com ) comes up for a split second in the task-bar before it redirects me to the homepage like i never even clicked on Sign
    In. This is very stressful, I've spent close to 2,000 dollars on the Microsoft store ( in the past 6 months ) and I don't appreciate the fact that no one is actually helping me.

3. Itz Just KyIe, May 8, 2018
  4. Xbox Reward website isn't responding.

5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Itz Just KyIe,

As stated in the pop-up on the website, Xbox Live Rewards is becoming Microsoft Rewards in your region. Since you do not have an account with us, you cannot sign in, and since the program is ending, you cannot register into the program, so the Sign-In button
    re-directs you to the page you were on.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Itz Just KyIe,

As stated in the pop-up on the website, Xbox Live Rewards is becoming Microsoft Rewards in your region. Since you do not have an account with us, you cannot sign in, and since the program is ending, you cannot register into the program, so the Sign-In button
    re-directs you to the page you were on.
  7. Itz Just KyIe Win User

Xbox Rewards website isn't responding.

8. Itz Just KyIe Win User

9. Dirty Loco Win User

Can't sign in to hotmail!

[quote user="SudsyStatistic0"]P.S I went onto a website called xbox360rewards and it look legit so I put my account details in and I think that is why I can't sign in.[/quote]

Xbox Rewards is a genuine Xbox site. This Xbox 360 Reward site is a fake. You have been scammed. Never give your details to a website just because it "looks legit". If it's offering free stuff, most of the time it isn't

Call Xbox Support, and ask for an "Unauthorised Access" case to be opened.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Myrewards program not rewarding for purchased games.

Rewards support will respond to this thread.
Thema:

1. Xbox Reward website isn't responding. - Similar Threads - Reward website isn't

2. The rewards system on Xbox Live and the Microsoft website

in XBoX Rewards
    The rewards system on Xbox Live and the Microsoft website: Hi, I do the rewards via both the Xbox and the Microsoft website, but the totals don’t seem to be added together. Only the rewards on the Microsoft website give a running total, and they are the...
  3. problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website

in XBoX Rewards
    problem with my account cant login in xbox live reward website: fix the xbox live reward website is broken don't let me login on the xbox live reward website that were I can see the special,mission,stars rank,achiments ,dimonds and ect fix my account...
  4. Website loop. Unable to login to rewards.xbox.com When I click 9n join or login, the rewards ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Website loop. Unable to login to rewards.xbox.com When I click 9n join or login, the rewards ...: website loops on me and doesn't let me join or login to rewards.xbox.com. It's frustrating to say the least. 9a3aaa84-301f-4d8e-9d9d-3345105cdb4c
  5. Xbox Rewards website isn't responding.

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards website isn't responding.: I've tried it with three different internet providers. I have cleared my cookies. I have tried to login on FIVE different devices. I DISABLED MY INTERNETS FIREWALL. I cant log in to my rewards...
  6. Website to join Xbox Rewards not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Website to join Xbox Rewards not working: I am unable to join Xbox Live Rewards. The only way to join is through the website. However, clicking to join simply reloads the page I am on and doesnt go anywhere. I am quite tired of seeing the...
  7. Every time I try to sign in to Xbox live Rewards I get redirected to an eprize website

in XBoX Rewards
    Every time I try to sign in to Xbox live Rewards I get redirected to an eprize website: Every time I try to sign in to Xbox live Rewards I get redirected to an e-prize website. The website tries to load viruses into my computer so my firewall blocks it. Its happening every time I try...
  8. Rewards email versus website totals

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards email versus website totals: The website says I have 0 credits but the email I just received states: Earned last month: 2,000 credits Deposited last month: 5,200 credits confused where the credits have gone! [img]...
  9. Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping: Good good afternoon. I'm trying to access my Xbox Live rewards account before the program my grades to Microsoft Rewards. When I try to access the account page, there's a pop up offering me FAQ...
  10. Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping: Good good afternoon. I'm trying to access my Xbox Live rewards account before the program my grades to Microsoft Rewards. When I try to access the account page, there's a pop up offering me FAQ...