Xbox rewards anime $40 4000 points

Discus and support Xbox rewards anime $40 4000 points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I purchased the dragon ball fighter z on january 31st not realizing this promotion would start in february. I would spend more money to participate... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xMorghulis, Feb 12, 2019.

1. xMorghulis
    xMorghulis Guest

Hi I purchased the dragon ball fighter z on january 31st not realizing this promotion would start in february. I would spend more money to participate in the spend 40$ dollars on anime games if this were to count towarda that. Is there anyway this can
    be done? More importantly can you get 4000 points for spending $40 on anime games and another 4000 points for spending $40 on anime movie and tv for a total of 8000 points? Thank you

:)

xMorghulis, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll want to contact their customer support.
  3. HassanB Win User

1% Microsoft points rebate help

Hi,

These points are added on the 15th and 30th of every month. You'd want to point this towards the Xbox LIVE Rewards section
    here.

You should have 40 points (4000 Microsoft Points was the cost of the season pass x 1% = 40 points) pending in your rewards account
    here by the 30th of this month. You need at least 100 points before they are deposited into your Xbox LIVE account.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Never Received Anime month 4000 rewards points

Hello STONEDTUBBS,

The 4000 Credits are currently pending in your account. Since they were added too late to be included in the end of month deposit, they were delayed for deposit until the mid-month deposit that is coming up this month.
  5. dup27620908-f26a-45f Win User

Survey

its not a monthly reward, its a survey for xbox 10 questions and Im suppose to get 4000 microsoft points after I finish it
  6. xl GoodVibes lx Win User

400 Microsoft point promotion

I have Xbox Rewards but I have 40 microsoft points on there but there not on my account
Thema:

1. Xbox rewards anime $40 4000 points - Similar Threads - rewards anime $40

2. Haven't received credit for Anime Month rewards.

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received credit for Anime Month rewards.: Hello, I am trying to complete the Anime Month rewards. Says I need to spend $40 on stuff in the sale to get 4,000 points. Well have spent more than that and still says I have no credits for the...
  3. Anime Month Rewards Points never came

in XBoX Rewards
    Anime Month Rewards Points never came: So as the title says, my rewards points never came in. I spent 41.48 before tax. And it has been four days since. I was wondering when I can expect my points to come in?...
  4. Xbox Live Anime rewards Help

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Anime rewards Help: I bought A.O.T Wings Of Freedom and Final Fantasy XV through the Xbox live store but didn't get anything for doing so, does it just take some time or did i have to do it through the website?...
  5. Anime Reward question

in XBoX Rewards
    Anime Reward question: Hi. Just seen your anime rewards offer running from : 4 July – 31 July 2017 I bought some Dead or Alive 5 DLC yesterday (4th July) : Attack On Titans Mashup Set. A lot of Dead or Alive DLC...
  6. Never got attack on titan anime from rewards offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Never got attack on titan anime from rewards offer: Hello I purchased the attack on titan game back on FEB 28th for the rewards offer for getting 4000 credits and the first half of season 1 it has now been a few weeks since my purchase and still i...
  7. Never Received Anime month 4000 rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Never Received Anime month 4000 rewards points: purchased two games for the anime month and been waiting and still haven't received 4000 points 6f097c29-e041-4bca-aafc-f24b103d393c
  8. Anime Reward not working for me

in XBoX Rewards
    Anime Reward not working for me: I purchased dynasty warriors and Dragon ball z Xenoverse 2 but my account does not reflect I completed th thmission. I would like the points to continue purchasing other items....
  9. Anime Rewards missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Anime Rewards missing: Hello, I've bought two games (Beyonetta and Catherine) for 19,99 € each on the 8th of February. Both qualify for the Anime Reward according to the FAQs. But the Reward points have not been...
  10. Never got attack on titan anime from rewards offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got attack on titan anime from rewards offer: Hello I purchased the attack on titan game back on FEB 28th for the rewards offer for getting 4000 credits and the first half of season 1 it has now been a few weeks since my purchase and still i...