Xbox Rewards app not tracking quest progress

Discus and support Xbox Rewards app not tracking quest progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox Rewards app on Xbox One does not appear to be accurately tracking quest progress. I got an achievement in Middle-Earth:Shadow of Mordor and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scrant0, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Scrant0
    Scrant0 Guest

The Xbox Rewards app on Xbox One does not appear to be accurately tracking quest progress. I got an achievement in Middle-Earth:Shadow of Mordor and it did not count towards the "Step back in time" quest. I got achievements in The Banner Saga and it
    did not count towards the "Play ID@Xbox to earn points" quest.

:)

Scrant0, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Scrant0 Win User

Thanks to those who replied. I will wait and check later. I've never had this problem before. The quests have always updated immediately for me.
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

It takes about 3 days to confirm
  4. Chargersbride Win User

5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Sometimes it takes a while for the app to catch up with the unlocked achievements so they might be delayed but will eventually count towards the rewards.

If you find that they still aren't unlocking and you aren't getting the rewards, please contact Microsoft Rewards Support
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problemas com as missões do Microsoft Rewards referentes ao Game Pass! [Translation - Problems with Microsoft Rewards missions for Game Pass!]

Hi there FelipeMZORD,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you are currently experiencing an issue with the

Microsoft Rewards app

In reference to the
    Game Pass Quest Rewards

• Open the Microsoft Rewards app to see your progress. Your Xbox Game Pass quest will have a green check mark when complete.
    • Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

If the problem persists after your troubleshooting, I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft
    for the potential bug.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards app not tracking quest progress - Similar Threads - Rewards app tracking

2. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  3. Rewards app on console not working...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards app on console not working...: It seems to be bugged. Yesterday I went to take the monthly survey like always but when I clicked on it, it said page not found but it still gave me 150 points. No other points will work for...
  4. Xbox MS Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox MS Rewards App: The Mixer Quest is not working. Anyone else having this problem? acba033f-c343-4672-bd4c-a1ede798c006
  5. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....
  6. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  7. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  9. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes: There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes. Im from North America...
  10. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...