XBOX Rewards codes/email

Discus and support XBOX Rewards codes/email in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I used my reward points before the 15th and have not received any codes or emails to redeem the rewards purchased with points.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Gorilla Blanco, Jun 16, 2018.

1. XBOX Rewards codes/email

I used my reward points before the 15th and have not received any codes or emails to redeem the rewards purchased with points.

:)

Gorilla Blanco, Jun 16, 2018
  2. ikaden77
    ikaden77 Guest
    Xbox One price cut

I just got an email from Xbox Rewards where they'll give $50 worth of Xbox Live credit too.

ikaden77, Jun 16, 2018
  3. kiboyqq
    kiboyqq Guest
    Reward credit or $10 still missing

As stated in my email for preordering.

$10 Xbox gift code will be delivered within 10 days after game’s release.

Xbox Rewards members will receive rewards credit in their Xbox Rewards Live account in place of an Xbox gift code within 15 days after game’s release.

kiboyqq, Jun 16, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBOX Rewards codes/email

Hello Gorilla Blanco,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated your case with our Vault team. Once they inform us on how to proceed, we will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, Jun 18, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Gorilla Blanco,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. OgreRha Win User

The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn and where did it go ?

Then it emails you the code to your Xbox rewards email

Your Pal
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Free fall

If you're signed up to Xbox Rewards then yes, it should be.

A code should be emailed to you.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

How can I get deleted emails back because I deleted a division code for the beta

Hey there M1N1 x MILKMAN!

Sorry to hear that you deleted the email with your Beta code! Unfortunately since these codes were sent out via email from the Xbox Live Rewards Team, we are unable to provide codes here in the Support Forums. For further assistance, you will need to make
    a post in the
    Xbox Live Rewards Forum. Thanks in advance!
  9. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Rewards

You will get an email with redemption codes if it is a digital reward. If it is a physical reward the email will have a link to fill out your shipping information.
  10. Seplichurr Win User

Halo 4 Specializations Code

Still no email yet... although i did receive an email from Xbox Live Rewards letting me know my rewards membership account was now active, so i know the email is viable and where to look for the code email. I just still havent got it yet.

I still have hope though.
Thema:

XBOX Rewards codes/email

1. XBOX Rewards codes/email - Similar Threads - Rewards codes email

2. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards: Hi, I've recently purchased an AMD processor and it came with a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. However, when I click "Activate" button on AMD rewards website, it takes me...
  3. Lost my email in drafts (it disappeared!) and can't retrieve for rewards code.

in XBoX Rewards
    Lost my email in drafts (it disappeared!) and can't retrieve for rewards code.: Reference no: 1428230091 I spoke to support and they have directed me here. I can't access an email that was sent to me regarding an xbox live game pass 1 month redemption. I didn't want to add...
  4. Claimed 5 rewards only 4 emails with codes

in XBoX Rewards
    Claimed 5 rewards only 4 emails with codes: I claimed 5 rewards and only got emails for 4 of them yet the points are saying they were redeemed. What do I do? I don't want to use the 4 I already got without getting the 5th one. Thanks!...
  5. Redeemed rewards email with no code

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed rewards email with no code: Hi, I recently redeemed four rewards on your online store and recieved three blank emails with no codes in them and the fourth came through days later I’ve contacted Xbox support multiple times...
  6. have not received email with codes i bought with gems but it says redeemed on my xbox rewards ...

in XBoX Rewards
    have not received email with codes i bought with gems but it says redeemed on my xbox rewards ...: have not received email with codes i bought with gems but it says redeemed on my xbox rewards page 4/16/18 i bought 2- 75 platinum for warframe using 500 gems i only received one of them but on...
  7. Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting emailed reward codes when cashing in MYVIP Gems: 3 times I cashed in 250 MYVIP Gems for the Warframe 75 Platinum reward. But only once did the reward code get emailed to me. The other 2 times it took my gems, but several weeks have gone by and I...
  8. I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it

in XBoX Rewards
    I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it: I got an email saying I got a $5 gift code from Xbox rewards but I'm trying to redeem it but here is no code . 49ad7a21-00fb-4ccd-a248-e0bccd84a26d
  9. Rewards redemption codes not emailed

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards redemption codes not emailed: I ordered 4 codes from Microsoft rewards and after 24 hours have not received the digital codes emailed to me. Please process and send me the email codes: Order numbers: 617405483058074...
  10. Not getting my Rewards code email?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not getting my Rewards code email?: Yesterday I bought a $25 Gift Card and $5 Gift Card from the Xbox Live Rewards, I still haven't gotten the email where they give me the code to redeem it on my Xbox?...