Xbox Rewards Credits Haven't Deposited

Discus and support Xbox Rewards Credits Haven't Deposited in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; On 5/4/18 I earned 10,000 Xbox Rewards Credits, and it did show up in the MyCredits section. According to your description it should have deposited... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Home Rowed, May 20, 2018.

1. Home Rowed
    Home Rowed Guest

On 5/4/18 I earned 10,000 Xbox Rewards Credits, and it did show up in the MyCredits section. According to your description it should have deposited into my Microsoft account as funds on the 15th. It is now the 20th and it has still
    not deposited my total balance of 10,250, which is equivalent to $10.25 USD. Please, could someone from Xbox Rewards support help me, before the program is completely transfered? Thank you.

:)

Home Rowed, May 20, 2018
  2. xLostThunder
    xLostThunder Guest
    Xbox live rewards

I deposited my xbox reward credits and I haven't received anything

xLostThunder, May 20, 2018
  3. xbox rewards credits haven't deposited

ah alright that's probably why, should be around the 30th then. thanks!

dafunq-[xboxvenue], May 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month. So since you earned them on the 4th, they are scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month.

Smwutches, May 20, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Points pending

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that credits are automatically deposited after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. Since you haven't gotten to 5,000 yet, they haven't automatically
    been scheduled for deposit. Since you have over 1,000 pending, you can request a deposit and they will be deposited on the date listed on the site at the time that you make the request.
  7. Smwutches Win User

xbox rewards credits haven't deposited

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending credits. Generally, if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the
    next month.
  8. dafunq-[xboxvenue] Win User

xbox rewards credits haven't deposited

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending credits. Generally, if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the
    next month.
    ah alright that's probably why, should be around the 30th then. thanks!
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 15th of the next month. So since you earned them on the 4th, they are scheduled to be deposited at the end of the month.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards Credits Haven't Deposited - Similar Threads - Rewards Credits Haven't

2. haven't received my xbox reward credits

in XBoX Rewards
    haven't received my xbox reward credits: i have 6,027 reward credits that i haven't received can you help me. f25d893e-d134-4b7a-9a25-7e768286ea53
  3. Xbox Rewards Credits haven't been converted to my local currency

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards Credits haven't been converted to my local currency: I have 11,233 credits and have had them since May 6th 2018, it says "we will convert them to your local currency and deposit them into your Microsoft account around the 15th and 30th of every...
  4. My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th, ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th, ...: Hello, My 5,000 credits on Xbox Live Rewards rewards haven't deposited into my account from May 4th yet. Is that going to happen sometime soon? I know that the program is ending, so maybe that has...
  5. Haven't gotten Xbox Live Rewards credits from recent purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't gotten Xbox Live Rewards credits from recent purchases: yes, I know XBL Rewards is switching to Microsoft Rewards, but XBL Rewards isn't finished yet, and I have made a lot of purchases in the current time frame that I haven't gotten my credits for and...
  6. Haven't Received Rewards Credits after Redeeming Gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't Received Rewards Credits after Redeeming Gems: Hello, I recently redeemed 250 GEMS for 5,000 rewards credits. Although this transaction shows up under the "MyVIP Perks and Gems Statement" in my account, I never actually received the rewards...
  7. haven't got my reward credits it the 30th of march

in XBoX Rewards
    haven't got my reward credits it the 30th of march: I have sat in a chat for over 3 hours today in 2 sessions trying to get this question answered but the chat sits idle and nothing happens as the title says i don't have my credits deposited I'm...
  8. I haven't received Xbox Live Reward credits for purchases in a couple years.

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven't received Xbox Live Reward credits for purchases in a couple years.: 'XBLRewards8' completely disregarded my question and locked my last thread without answering it in the slightest, so, of course, I have to make a new thread. UPDATE TO ORIGINAL: In 2017, I had...
  9. I haven't received Xbox Live Reward credits for purchases in a couple years

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven't received Xbox Live Reward credits for purchases in a couple years: I started experiencing problems with my microsoft account after changing the email a couple years ago. Account related emails still went to my old email, and I no longer earned reward credits on...
  10. Haven't received any rewards credits for purchase's in 2017

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received any rewards credits for purchase's in 2017: when I first started using Xbox rewards I got credits whenever I bought gold or bought a game on the Xbox 360 game store but since I have bought my Xbox one I haven't received any Xbox credits for...