xbox rewards glitch

Discus and support xbox rewards glitch in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; [img] I went to redeem three dollars worth of xbox credit today, i got the email but the email had nothing on it. 941a3f76-7cf5-4d61-bf3a-b40f0580d644 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Lord Vermire, May 15, 2018.

1. Lord Vermire
    Lord Vermire Guest

xbox rewards glitch

xbox rewards glitch [​IMG]

I went to redeem three dollars worth of xbox credit today, i got the email but the email had nothing on it.

:)

Lord Vermire, May 15, 2018
  2. Doctalen
    Doctalen Guest
    Doctalen, May 15, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    xbox live rewards and xbox live chat service

For help with the Rewards program, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. For some reason some accounts do encounter a glitch when trying to sign up, but the program is still running.

Smwutches, May 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

xbox rewards glitch

You'll need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page. You may also want to check your balance at
    Sign in to your Microsoft account to see if the currency was already added to your account.

Smwutches, May 15, 2018
  5. Lord Vermire
    Lord Vermire Guest
    here is an update, i was wrong. You don't get sent a code anymore, instead it just goes straight to your account.

Lord Vermire, May 15, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Doctalen Win User
  8. Smwutches Win User

xbox live rewards and xbox live chat service

For help with the Rewards program, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. For some reason some accounts do encounter a glitch when trying to sign up, but the program is still running.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

xbox rewards glitch

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  10. Smwutches Win User

xbox rewards glitch

You'll need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page. You may also want to check your balance at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if the currency was already added to your account.
  11. Lord Vermire Win User

xbox rewards glitch

here is an update, i was wrong. You don't get sent a code anymore, instead it just goes straight to your account.
Thema:

xbox rewards glitch

1. xbox rewards glitch - Similar Threads - rewards glitch

2. I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut: I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didn't know about the rules and i got suspended but i haven't had any emails or anything informing me about it. what am i supposed to do and who am i supposed to...
  3. Xbox Ambassadors - missions not rewarded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors - missions not rewarded: Hi, I am having an issue with rewards from the Xbox Ambassadors missions list. Things like "Send a good game message" or "Make a new friendship" are not rewarded. It only happens for those...
  4. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...
  5. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One: Hey guys is anyone having any issues with the new FIFA punchcard? Everything was going smoothly until the unlock an achievement part, however when I try to say that I’ve done it it never goes...
  6. March expand your worlds quest done no reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    March expand your worlds quest done no reward: Did this quest and never got the 10 dollar gift card would like to know what is going on and if anyone else had this problem 45211ec9-5adc-4fce-b023-59ad14092956
  7. Microsoft rewards not counting achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards not counting achievements: My achievments that i got in game are not counting towards my rewards on the msr app. I got achievments on both modern warfare remastered and forza street mobile game....
  8. A glitch with the rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    A glitch with the rewards: i have this weird glitch with xbox quests, it says i have done only 2/3 quests even though i have downloaded both of the games which were free with gold, any tips on how can i fix that?...
  9. XBL Rewards program glitch

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards program glitch: I've noticed that my xbox live rewards have started working for the first time in what feels like almost 2 years, meaning im finally accruing rewards points for purchasing content. since checking...
  10. Daily Reward Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Reward Glitch: Every time I login for more than 7 (or whatever the max days count is) days in a row, the counter gets reset back to 0. Obviously this can't be normal behaviour, right? Is there any quick fix?...