xbox rewards in israel

Discus and support xbox rewards in israel in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, im . I have an xbox and a lot of xbox rewards points. And im in israel. I wanted to ask when does xbox rewards come to israel. I want to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Infinitnova, May 1, 2020.

1. Infinitnova
    Infinitnova Guest

xbox rewards in israel

Hello, im .

I have an xbox and a lot of xbox rewards points. And im in israel.

I wanted to ask when does xbox rewards come to israel. I want to get something for my points but i can't.

can you please make it available here soon?

thanks,

:)

Infinitnova, May 1, 2020
  2. Infinitnova Win User

xbox rewards in israel

can i get anything for my points or its completely useless?
  3. Smwutches Win User

xbox rewards in israel

As stated, gamerscore has no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for anything.
  4. Smwutches Win User

xbox rewards in israel

The Xbox Rewards program shut down years ago. You also wouldn't be able to earn rewards points without being able to join a rewards program. You may be referring to gamerscore which has no monetary value and can't be redeemed for anything.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

A problem joining the Xbox live rewards

Hello ViaticEran king,

We are receiving Israeli billing information for your account. Since we use this information to perform deposits of Rewards Credits as currency, you cannot join the program. Israel is not a Rewards program region.
  6. HassanB Win User

How to trade or purchase a power brick for countries outside the United States

Nope, US Xbox Support wouldn't be able to ship you a 220v power supply which is used in Israel. You can contact Israel Xbox Support ahead of time and order the power supply of course and send it to any address that you receive your mail at in Israel.
Thema:

xbox rewards in israel

1. xbox rewards in israel - Similar Threads - rewards israel

2. Xbox Ambassadors - missions not rewarded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors - missions not rewarded: Hi, I am having an issue with rewards from the Xbox Ambassadors missions list. Things like "Send a good game message" or "Make a new friendship" are not rewarded. It only happens for those...
  3. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...
  4. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One: Hey guys is anyone having any issues with the new FIFA punchcard? Everything was going smoothly until the unlock an achievement part, however when I try to say that I’ve done it it never goes...
  5. March expand your worlds quest done no reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    March expand your worlds quest done no reward: Did this quest and never got the 10 dollar gift card would like to know what is going on and if anyone else had this problem 45211ec9-5adc-4fce-b023-59ad14092956
  6. Microsoft rewards not counting achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards not counting achievements: My achievments that i got in game are not counting towards my rewards on the msr app. I got achievments on both modern warfare remastered and forza street mobile game....
  7. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...
  8. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Several months ago (November) I purchased 25 sweepstake entrees for the xbox elite controller series 2. Ive been waiting for the results up until now and haven't heard anything. When will I...
  9. When Does Xbox Live Rewards coming to other countries? (Ex. Israel etc.)

in XBoX Rewards
    When Does Xbox Live Rewards coming to other countries? (Ex. Israel etc.): so I wondered when does xbox live rewards coming to Israel because I don't have money and I have some pretty high Gamerscore and I wanna spend it. please return with an answer . thanks....
  10. When will Israel join Xbox live rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    When will Israel join Xbox live rewards?: Hello, I wanted to know how often do you add countries to the rewards program? And when will Israel be in it? Thanks, SL2350. 550c9f3b-ede6-44b8-a80e-0afb71edb70e