xbox rewards issues can't donate

Discus and support xbox rewards issues can't donate in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with not being able to donate points with the xbox rewards to the friends and family af113ec5-82a1-4552-be90-c5359490e312 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by dannymace, Jun 6, 2021.

1. dannymace
    dannymace Guest

Is anyone else having issues with not being able to donate points with the xbox rewards to the friends and family

:)

dannymace, Jun 6, 2021
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

3. dannymace Win User

I have tryed them that was the first place I tryed, I also tryed microsoft helpline, but I ended with some div on the phone trying to tell me it's not possible to donate points to friends and family and that I can only gift games, obviously that person is rong as iv been using microsoft rewards for years
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Can't redeem code?

Yeah, this is exactly it. I know there was some activities on rewards a while back that also gave you some points for making donations. But now it just seems that Microsoft will match whatever you donate i.e. donate $5, Microsoft donate $5 making it a
    $10 donation.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

Donate MSP Left Over Points to Children's Miracle Network

You donate to kids that can't afford MSP, right? ö_ö
    Microsoft Points is real money but just converted to Microsoft's own currency.

-

You can't just get free Microsoft Points from anywhere, although Bing Rewards does help out and Xbox Rewards too.

-

Xbox Rewards takes way too long, though. Only 20 MSP each month and it's only sent to the XBL account when it hits 100 MSP in total.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Over donated points 26,350 from my account to the CDC Foundation for my 1$ contribution, which were not approved by me. The monthly CDC gifts 5/4, 6/4 removed from my account..

Did you turn on give mode? If so it will automatically keep donating your reward points. If it is just the one time of donate $1 and we'll double your donation, thats a one time thing and shouldn't keep taking your points.
Thema:

1. xbox rewards issues can't donate - Similar Threads - rewards issues can't

2. Xbox rewards app issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards app issue: as of today the Xbox rewards app on my Xbox series x will not load it just hangs for a while then closes back to Xbox home screen(not game pass rewards) I have tried everything like hard reset ,...
  3. Microsoft Rewards app issue continues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app issue continues.: So, that 10,000 Gamerscore Challenge is still not available for my part. It's too late. Based on the outcome, I am above the age limit which is 35 and under. Furthermore, my Gamerscore is around...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Program Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Program Issue: The 10,000 Gamerscore Challenge is not available to accept in my Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox. I think TBH, I got banned from that challenge. It's true, I swear that I am not lying at all....
  5. issues with microsoft rewards not awarding me points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with microsoft rewards not awarding me points: so, using the microsoft rewards app on my xbox i went to complete a task by doing the punch card then i went and purchased the game after doing that from the link. its not registering or awarding...
  6. Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue: I have earned two achievement on Minecraft on Windows 10, and have received notification for both achievments on my Xbox, but I'm unable to select "unlock an achievement" in "Microsoft Rewards Top...
  7. Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support: I earned enough points to redeem $200 worth of gidtcards and did so to use towards the purchase of the Xbox Series X. I have continuously made efforts everyday to try and make that purchase. I was...
  8. Wrong code issued upon rewards redemption

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong code issued upon rewards redemption: Hi! I recently redeemed 12,000 of my Rewards Points for 1 Month of Ultiante Game Pass, which I have done before. It has always added 1 Month to my current subscription, but now it says that the...
  9. There’s an issue with your account or order Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    There’s an issue with your account or order Microsoft Rewards: I can't get my xbox gift card i insert my us phone number and nothing 05808031-70ed-4692-8185-8ef1cd0a7f02
  10. Xbox Rewards Location Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards Location Issue: When i try to use the rewards app on xbox it says update console location. The location and language are correct (UK) , out of curiosity i changed it to US but it made no difference. If i go to...