Xbox Rewards Location Issue

Discus and support Xbox Rewards Location Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to use the rewards app on xbox it says update console location. The location and language are correct (UK) , out of curiosity i changed it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cf2eddie, Oct 29, 2020.

1. cf2eddie
    cf2eddie Guest

When i try to use the rewards app on xbox it says update console location. The location and language are correct (UK) , out of curiosity i changed it to US but it made no difference. If i go to rewards on my pc the text is all foreign (German i think). My
    sons account does exactly the same. Anyone know whats going on ?

Thanks

:)

cf2eddie, Oct 29, 2020
  2. cf2eddie Win User

I have been on xbox live for years and my currently weekly streak on rewards is 56 so its got nothing to do with my region.
  3. ngocphi Win User

It doesnt matter which region you select

You didnt understand the error

Ms rewards checks your geo ip

And ms rewards is NOT in all regions

So you have to set your account region to your actual region and no.its based on country not continent

If you dont live in an xbox live region you cant joins
  4. XBLRewards3 Win User

Account status on xbox rewards

Hi FranciiscoRoo. Your Rewards location and your Xbox Live location do not match and this is causing the deposits to fail. Your Rewards location is ESP and your Xbox Live location is not. To change your Rewards location to your current Xbox Live location,
    you'll need to disable the program, wait for 48 hours, and sign up again. Once you do, please contact us again and we'll retrieve the outstanding credits.
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Deposits aren’t going through

Hi DarkReaper. Your Rewards location and your Xbox Live location do not match and this is causing the deposits to fail. Your Rewards location is MEX and your Xbox Live location is not. To change your Rewards locale to your current Xbox Live locale, you'll
    need to opt out of the program, wait for 48 hours, and re-enroll. Once you do that, please contact us again and we'll recover your pending credits.
  6. XBLRewards3 Win User

Attention Needed

Hi PELON. Your Rewards location and your Xbox Live location do not match and this is causing the deposits to fail. Your Rewards location is MEX and your Xbox Live location is not. To change your Rewards locale to your current Xbox Live locale, you'll need
    to opt out of the program, wait for 48 hours, and re-enroll. Once you do that, please contact us again and we'll recover your pending credits.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards Location Issue - Similar Threads - Rewards Location Issue

2. I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points: After i redeemed $10 Amazon Gift card for 10,500 points on the Xbox one X. I never got my claim code or order confirmation. So I lost those points for nothing. Pls help me get back my points....
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: Somebody know when microsoft rewards will come to India. f3b7c1a8-69d0-471b-ac28-0b9fdb44a216
  4. Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update): Hi after the recent update every time i try to load the microsoft rewards app on my xbox 1 it sits for awhile then a black screen that says update your location comes up . I have gone under...
  5. Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards App fails to run: update your console's location: Yesterday the Xbox rewards app on my Xbox One console failed to start and was just hanging. Today I get this error: "Update your console's location". The location is fine, reinstalling didn't fix...
  6. Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location: All of a sudden when I try to open the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox One it tells me to go into settings/systen/language and location and update my location to my current one. My location is set...
  7. Microsoft rewards app location issues

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards app location issues: On Xbox 1, having an issue with the Microsoft rewards app. Every time I try to load it, it simply create an error message saying "console location does not match you current location" Xbox...
  8. locating rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    locating rewards: Hi, just looking to see where my rewards would be located. Thanks! 18555722-69f2-4593-9b03-d439b93155dd
  9. Rewards help link broken is there a new location?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards help link broken is there a new location?: The link to Microsoft Rewards help is broken, is there a different location you can refer me to?...
  10. Rewards Punchcard Process Time and Display Location?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Punchcard Process Time and Display Location?: Pre-ordered FF XV Premium Digital & DB Xenoverse 2 Deluxe Digital through console on date/time Oct 20 2016 around 10:30pm. MyRewards doesn't show any updated punches. Do I wait longer for the...