Xbox Rewards Mission´s problem

Discus and support Xbox Rewards Mission´s problem in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, I have completed two Xbox Rewards Missions: "Gold Dust" and the one of playing 5 hours to three different free games, but they don´t add to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Phernan, May 14, 2018.

1. Phernan
    Phernan Guest

Hi, I have completed two Xbox Rewards Missions: "Gold Dust" and the one of playing 5 hours to three different free games, but they don´t add to my account.

I´ve been playing to 5 different free games for more than 5 hours, but when I check the mission status, there aren´t any games checked, and it has been 10 days since I did it.

Best regards

:)

Phernan, May 14, 2018
  2. I Bought An Xbox One S and Never Got The 50,000 Rewards Credit that I was Promised if I Bought One

I Bought An Xbox One S and Never Got The 50,000 Rewards Credit that was promised on the Xbox Rewards mission page. The only reason why I bought an Xbox One S was because of the awesome promotion. Please help me Xbox Team

Michaelovalle, May 14, 2018
  3. I bought an Xbox One S and never got my 50,000 Rewards Credit. Please Help Xbox

Hey Microsoft I bought an Xbox One S because Xbox Rewards Mission said I would get 50,000 credit and I never got my 50,000 credit. Xbox Rewards Mission´s problem :(

Michaelovalle, May 14, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Phernan,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was a delay processing that caused it to go beyond the normal 96 hour processing time. We see that your FREE Ride offer completed, and that your Gold Dust MyChallenge has been done since the 11th, but is not yet showing
    up on your MyRewards page to claim. We are investigating why this is occurring with our web team.

XBLRewards8, May 15, 2018
  5. Phernan
    Phernan Guest
    Thank you for your quick answer, today I have received both rewards in my account.

Thank you very much!

Phernan, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Phernan Win User

Hello ,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was a delay processing that caused it to go beyond the normal 96 hour processing time. We see that your FREE Ride offer completed, and that your Gold Dust MyChallenge has been done since the 11th, but is not yet showing
    up on your MyRewards page to claim. We are investigating why this is occurring with our web team.
    Thank you for your quick answer, today I have received both rewards in my account.

Thank you very much!
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Phernan,

8. Mountain Dew Win User

I didn't receive my Microsoft reward that I won

Listing personal information on the forums like a phone number or e-mail address is a really bad idea.

Hopefully when you get a reply a team member can edit it out.

That being said, which Mission was this?

The only mission I've seen recently with any Xbox One S models as a prize is the Forza mission, and that wasn't an instant win that pops up on screen; it's a sweepstakes drawing that hasn't happened yet.

Was it Microsoft Rewards or Xbox LIVE Rewards?
  9. BoudCarton Win User

Didn't get my 15,000 rewards from pre ordering a game on Microsoft store

Hello

I have the same problem for my command of Xbox one S.

Did Xbox rewards answer about your problem ?

Thanks
  10. Andros635 Win User

50000 points + still pending please help‽

Points rewarded in the 15-30th of the month will be deposited on the 15th of the next month. So, your points should be deposited on December 15th! This information can be found in the FAQ section of the Rewards website.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
    Actually to clarify the 50000 points were from the Xbox one S offer not the "my vip star rank". And I don't believe the "billing cycle" rule applys to the "my missions" rewards points.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards Mission´s problem - Similar Threads - Rewards Mission´s problem

2. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  3. When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?: I live in Greece and I'm so jealous of all the other supported countries. The rewards app updates regularly and I always have hope that that might be the day but NO. It always says that my market...
  4. Rewards quest page problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards quest page problems: Hi folks, Since the May 2020 update the game pass page and perk page have been renamed xxx and yyy respectively. Guessing that was a developer oversight that needs sorting. But also as of today,...
  5. no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards: no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards, solo se puede hacer en celular?, yo lo hago en computadora 456fdf65-8dd0-4451-859b-e138950f7243
  6. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Failure

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Failure: I just recently redeemed a one month membership of Game Pass ultimate and its been 24 hours and it still hasn't been activated, I found out that my account is overdue by $16, last month I used the...
  8. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: I noticed that i wasn't getting my points when shopping! I went to my points breakdown and its said i earned 3216 points shopping in the store. 9351de78-6f69-4aba-83ea-4f647d51ecfe
  9. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One S Upgrade Mission completed, Reward not arrived yet

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox One S Upgrade Mission completed, Reward not arrived yet: I ordered XBOX One S through the MSStore, and haven't received the 50000 Live reward credits yet, can you help? Regards Neil 5290aec6-b231-4de8-9b22-b020116755f2