Xbox Rewards Monthly Quest Progress Not Completing

Discus and support Xbox Rewards Monthly Quest Progress Not Completing in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; My progress for the "Download Games" quest this month is at 50% When I have downloaded all four games this month. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AssistedSage4, May 18, 2018.

1. Xbox Rewards Monthly Quest Progress Not Completing

My progress for the "Download Games" quest this month is at 50% When I have downloaded all four games this month. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

:)

AssistedSage4, May 18, 2018
  2. Deku Donut
    Deku Donut Guest
    HAVE NOT RECEIVED QUEST REWARD FOR APRIL AND MAY QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT UPDATING

I still have not received my quest reward for April and May Xbox quest progress is not updating for may. This is the third time I've had a problem with this program. Why am I going through the trouble of completing these if I'm the one that has to remind
    Microsoft to give me my reward?

Deku Donut, May 18, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    On the Hunt Clarication

Hello Crimson Bishop,

From the FAQ:

Featured Monthly Missions

This includes our featured monthly offer on the site (past examples include Xbox University and XOXO Rewards; these offers usually feature separate Rewards Credits amounts for buying select content, avatar items, and completing achievements, plus an extra bonus
    for completing all of the steps).

FREEdom Rewards is not a featured monthly mission.

XBLRewards8, May 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 18, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. MakingItWayne X Win User

Where can I log in to see my progress in the play a thon event?

With most xbox quests such as the monthly ones, you cannot track your progress, rather you just have to make sure you complete the tasks. Guestimation?
  9. HouseByir Win User

Xbox rewards stuck

don't worry, progress is counting only even though you don't see it reflected, what is the main problem?
    The daily quests aren't completing, so the monthly & weekly quests aren't getting progress ticks, so how is progress counting?
  10. under_scored Win User

redeeming gamepass reward points

• Reward points from daily search: Instant
    • Reward points from promotional & dashboard quests: Instant
    • Reward points from monthly Game Pass quests: Instant, once turned in

If you are redeeming Game Pass reward points for digital codes or gift cards, you should receive an email almost immediately with your code. However, this process may take up to 24 hours depending upon demand.

Be sure to turn in your monthly Game Pass quests:

1. By pressing the Xbox button when you receive the notification of the quest completing.
    2. Via your Xbox One console, under the achievements tab.
    3. Via the Game Pass mobile app.

Occasionally, completed Game Pass quests will take 1-3 days to be recognized by the system. Once you receive a notification about them on your console, they may be turned in for points.

Lately, there have been no quests on the last day of the monthly cycle. Use this day to turn in any remaining completed quests, or your points will be lost.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards Monthly Quest Progress Not Completing - Similar Threads - Rewards Monthly Quest

2. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  3. Monthly quest rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Monthly quest rewards: When do we get these monthly quest rewards? a2b203d8-cbee-4704-b690-0efd49a5d9a3
  4. July Quest Rewards and Extra 3 Month with Purchase of 3.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    July Quest Rewards and Extra 3 Month with Purchase of 3.: So the first time I posted this I was worried about the 3 hours of multiplayer and that did come through, but when I originally looked after it, said the join a club was completed, I've now gone...
  5. Never received May xbox gold monthly quest reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received May xbox gold monthly quest reward: I completed all of the requirements for the May monthly xbox quest and still have not received my reward. It is now two and a half months past when I should have received my reward. Any help would...
  6. No reward from April’s quest of the month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No reward from April’s quest of the month: Finished April’s quest of the month but still have not received the rewards from it yet. 2e30971d-e7cb-4641-8033-7867193b490a
  7. Missing rewards from quest month of May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing rewards from quest month of May: I completed the month of May rewards and have not received my rewards yet. I have proof confirming that I completed this from Microsoft support. The ticket number is 1430305770...
  8. Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Quest Rewards not Received for the Month of March, and problems with February: I am trying to get my reward for March's quest. I never received anything for that month and we are into June. Also I was given an already used code for the month of February, I would really...
  9. Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ...: Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for fortnite? 8ad91f10-9851-4bde-827a-1a6317dde619
  10. Didn’t Recieve Rewards for Last Months Xbox Quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t Recieve Rewards for Last Months Xbox Quest: I completed all of the last months Xbox Quests and didn’t receive my rewards on fortnite and didn’t get a message. 2f71002d-55c9-4352-9c93-239f186312dd