Xbox Rewards not giving me credit for live sub/VIP

Discus and support Xbox Rewards not giving me credit for live sub/VIP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am sorry if this is not in the proper forum but could not find another more suitable. Anyways, When I am logged into Xbox.com I can clearly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewCurnutte, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Xbox Rewards not giving me credit for live sub/VIP

Hello, I am sorry if this is not in the proper forum but could not find another more suitable.

Anyways, When I am logged into Xbox.com I can clearly see that i have a live sub and have had one for nearly 1.5 years straight. I just checked my rewards today and not only is it not registering I have gold but I am not getting the points for my month to
    month renewal nor am i getting VIP as it states I need to be Gold. Could someone from Microsoft look into this for me as I haven't gotten a single point for being loyal to live?

:)

AndrewCurnutte, Jun 13, 2014
  2. I didn't get any Credits

I build up my VIP and did what it says and it doesn't look right. I didn't got any credits or any VIP stars. What i done to build my credit and VIP wasn't reconsidered and therefore wasn't updates for a while and so based on what i checked Xbox live reward
    should give me 5 VIP stars and reward credits based on the VIP stars and a lot of reward credits you forgot to apply. At least 250,000 reward credits must be added for Reward team update i

SargentDynamit8, Jun 13, 2014
  3. I didn't get VIP

I build up my VIP and did what it says and it doesn't look right. I didn't got any credits or any VIP stars. What i done to build my credit and VIP wasn't reconsidered and therefore wasn't updates for a while and so based on what i checked Xbox live reward
    should give me 5 VIP stars and reward credits based on the VIP stars and a lot of reward credits you forgot to apply. At least 250,000 reward credits must be added for Reward team update it.

SargentDynamit8, Jun 13, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

You should post your query here:

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

That is the only forum monitored by the team running Rewards, and they will be able to help you out with the issue.

maxen, Jun 13, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

You should post your query here:

forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

That is the only forum monitored by the team running Rewards, and they will be able to help you out with the issue.
  6. ThunderDied Win User

rewards

For help with the Rewards program, You'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time or you need at least
    1 star level in order to receice VIP rebates. Subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP. There are no offers to receive credits for purchasing gold or game passes. Achievements will only earn credits if there is a specific
    offer for them.
    Yet I'm on the xbox live reward support part it seems to me? And there are many VIP awards on the challenges ... including "golden youth" and "pass go" that I do not benefit. Thank you
  7. Judge Win User

VIP

" What are VIP Exclusives?

A. VIP Exclusives are special offers and rewards that are part of the Xbox LIVE Rewards program. To be eligible, all you have to do is become an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member and stay active on Xbox LIVE."
  8. SargentDynamit8 Win User

Something doesn't seem right?

There are still many reward credit not converted for. So you made a mistake rewards8. I request 50,000 reward credit to make up for those credits not converted and for VIP errors.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft account transition to local currency...

As far as the rewards program, they dont give you credit for your gamerscore, but the number of gamerscore you have puts you in a different VIP level that will earn you credits for purchases you make each month you are on a gold subscription.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards not giving me credit for live sub/VIP - Similar Threads - Rewards giving credit

2. They take a long time to give me rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards
    They take a long time to give me rewards credits: It's been over 96 hours and I still have not received my reward rewards pandemic credits, what happens? b80e0b9e-eda2-4281-81f9-d8f8e34b3d5f
  3. My Missions - Being Doctor Rewards Not Giving Credit

in XBoX Rewards
    My Missions - Being Doctor Rewards Not Giving Credit: I completed all the tasks needed for the Mission - Being Doctor Rewards on 1/24/2018. Yet, I still don't see the full credits. I'm only getting credit for spending money on "Dress how he dresses"....
  4. Xbox live rewards account not giving credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards account not giving credits: I hope this is the right place to post this, after a conversation with Xbox support staff I have been sent here. My account balance for Rewards has worked fine up until the end of March, giving...
  5. Xbox live rewards account not giving credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards account not giving credits: I hope this is the right place to post this, after a conversation with Xbox support staff I have been sent here. My account balance for Rewards has worked fine up until the end of March, giving...
  6. Reward yourself not giving me the 6000 credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward yourself not giving me the 6000 credits: So I spent $50 worth of games and $20 of movies and the 6000 credits are not showing up in my rewards please help. c8ea42b2-2153-468b-8be1-b2f7f535f8cd
  7. purches not giving reward credit

in XBoX Rewards
    purches not giving reward credit: i have confirmation my reward account is actice . same account and email i use on xbox . ino get credit for purchases 8a30cef1-c90f-4197-87e8-17a364877bd5
  8. Rewards not giving credit???

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards not giving credit???: I did the January survey and they said I would receive my points shortly but still haven't received them. Please have a look at my account daefc75e-3a13-4419-9d59-ea6f7f9a875c
  9. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits c884bb75-bf2c-402b-9ae1-7fc1443c2675
  10. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits!! c076ce0a-b7fa-4f93-af27-5fc33de8fde1