XBOX rewards not transferred across to Microsoft rewards?

Discus and support XBOX rewards not transferred across to Microsoft rewards? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; On Xbox rewards I had enough points to be able to purchase just over £40 for an item (they were all out of stock of anything decent so with being told... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Roguey 117, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Roguey 117
    Roguey 117 Guest

On Xbox rewards I had enough points to be able to purchase just over £40 for an item (they were all out of stock of anything decent so with being told these points would transfer to Microsoft rewards I left them on there.)

Unless the conversion rate is so terrible that it amounted to only 80 Microsoft rewards points or £8 on my Microsoft account I have still not received either a conversion of points from Xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards or a credit on my account anywhere
    near equal to what would have been on my Xbox rewards account.

Emailed Microsoft and got a generic answer which didn't explain anything correctly then referred here.

:)

Roguey 117, Jul 19, 2018
  2. PAWxx1963
    PAWxx1963 Guest
    Xbox Rewards "Deposited"

So what are the gems? As in the email it states that they will be transferred across to microsoft reward credits. I thought it had some affect on the rewards I recieve?

PAWxx1963, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards

I had some Xbox reward points in my rewards account (not loads admittedly) and signed up for Microsoft rewards prior to the switch over I read on the rewards website all points will be transferred from Xbox to microsoft rewards by the end of June but I
    still don't have them in my account, any ideas as to why not?

TheWifesGoneOut, Jul 19, 2018
  4. XBOX rewards not transferred across to Microsoft rewards?

StuartATrueRed, Jul 19, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you mean the gems, they would have been transferred at a rate of 1:1. So 1 gem would be equal to 1 Microsoft point.

Rewards credits should have been deposited into your Microsoft account balance as currency. 1,000 credits was equal to £0.80

If your credits and gems were supposed to transfer at the end of June, there was an issue and that transfer will happen by the end of July.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

7. Smwutches Win User

If you mean the gems, they would have been transferred at a rate of 1:1. So 1 gem would be equal to 1 Microsoft point.

Rewards credits should have been deposited into your Microsoft account balance as currency. 1,000 credits was equal to £0.80

If your credits and gems were supposed to transfer at the end of June, there was an issue and that transfer will happen by the end of July.
  8. PAWxx1963 Win User

Xbox Rewards "Deposited"

Those are for gems which are not the same as rewards credits.
    So what are the gems? As in the email it states that they will be transferred across to microsoft reward credits. I thought it had some affect on the rewards I recieve?
  9. Hedgehog1039 Win User

Transfer of Gamertags Across Microsoft Accounts

Neither do I.

Which is a real shame because it has totally screwed up my ability to make use of the systems properly including not being able to just purchase one Xbox game pass that spans the two platforms which I was intending to do and many other frustrating issues.
  10. Hedgehog1039 Win User

Transfer of Gamertags Across Microsoft Accounts

If you read the first link, you will see my post and understand the situation.

In terms of security, I have access to everything associated with both accounts, emails, phones numbers etc.

It would be easy to prove it is all mine. If Microsoft could do it on their end, even better.

The issue is causing me a bunch of problems that cant be fixed. Both accounts run a microsoft email address (which means I cant change them).

the gamertag I want has lots of histort and content on it but it is tied to an unused email address.

The other account is important and is used for everything else I do in life.

This issue has causEd me to lose the ability to have my PC and xbox linked meaning I will have to deal with a bunch of problems including buying games twice if I want to play them on each platform or having to constantly juggle accounts.

Thanks for the reply though.
Thema:

1. XBOX rewards not transferred across to Microsoft rewards? - Similar Threads - rewards transferred across

2. Reward points not transfered

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward points not transfered: Hello. My reward points still havent been transfered over since the june reward change iver (where they went from xbox reward to microsoft reward) i have had many many emails from microsoft with...
  3. Transferring rewards from parent to child

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Transferring rewards from parent to child: Hi, I have funds in my microsoft account that I want to transfer to my child's xbox account. I cannot see a way to do this. Others have asked this question, but all the links to answers are dead....
  4. Rewards transfer/deposit to MS account

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards transfer/deposit to MS account: Waiting on my left over points & gems from my live rewards to be transferred to my MS account. FAQ stated that 6/30 was the last day, so shouldn't I have received my transfer by now?...
  5. Xbox rewards not transferred

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards not transferred: Hi, I had 10,000+ reward points and expected them to transfer to to my Microsoft reward account and this has not happened, can you help? 9a32c093-3c69-482c-ad3d-d19ccdac10ab
  6. Xbox Rewards Credits transfer date (to MS Rewards)

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards Credits transfer date (to MS Rewards): I had 8,500 MyVIP credits that I thought would move over to Microsoft Rewards points on June 15. They did not move and now I can't log in to the Xbox Live Rewards account as they have all been...
  7. Unable to Login To Xbox Live Rewards Or Transfer Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to Login To Xbox Live Rewards Or Transfer Credits: When I go onto the Rewards website I click on the login or the "Join Xbox Live Rewards" it refreshes the page but doesn't bring me to a new page. I contacted customer support and they brought me...
  8. Xbox Rewards Credits Still Not transferred

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards Credits Still Not transferred: Hi, I redeemed some of my gems and used them to buy a couple of the 10,000 credits packs and also 2 of the 5,000 credits packs that were available on the Xbox Rewards page. I bought these all...
  9. Today is the 30th why haven’t my reward credits been transferred into money yet?

in XBoX Rewards
    Today is the 30th why haven’t my reward credits been transferred into money yet?: A few weeks ago I converted Gems to Reward Credits, and I’ve been waiting about two weeks now for those credits to become local currency. From what I understand, you have to wait til the 15th or...
  10. My rewards have not transferred yet

in XBoX Rewards
    My rewards have not transferred yet: I still see I have over 5,000 reward points in my rewards. Today is May 30th they have not transferred to my xbox. Could you please help? 2c02b821-9551-42cc-bd54-24ce8fa1fdf2