Xbox Rewards Not unlocking?

Discus and support Xbox Rewards Not unlocking? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have currently carried out at least 3 different quest/missions on my xbox which should then give me some reward points (movies and TV punch card,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheGeekyBanana, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Xbox Rewards Not unlocking?

I have currently carried out at least 3 different quest/missions on my xbox which should then give me some reward points (movies and TV punch card, Black Friday Game Sale and a game pass quest one) now I have done what is required to get the points but
    they are still showing that I've not done them. I have contacted xbox via twitter but had no response and I don't know what else I can do to make sure that I get the rewards for the quests I have done. Anyone got any suggestions? I often have issues like this
    with game pass quests but now it seems to be reward ones too. I'm on the alpha skip ahead programme.

:)

TheGeekyBanana, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

No rewards for all my purchases

Hello CharlesSchwabb,

Only Xbox Live Rewards members are eligible for Rewards. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for any Rewards.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ughhh Help please.

The Xbox Rewards program is not run by Microsoft. Rewards support is only available in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
Thema:

Xbox Rewards Not unlocking?

1. Xbox Rewards Not unlocking? - Similar Threads - Rewards unlocking

2. Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.: As title, been waiting 2 weeks now, all thats happened is the symbol for the qr code now appears twice and the achievement symbol now appears twice, what gives ? 2be2533b-c988-4f2e-9493-d0f4e9e9e37c
  3. No me desbloquea recompensa de gow 4 [Translate] I Don't unlock gow reward 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me desbloquea recompensa de gow 4 [Translate] I Don't unlock gow reward 4: Ya hice los logros y ni el ultimo de este me bota la pagina aparece con un error alguien me puede explicar? [Translate by Mod] I did the achievements and not the last of this I dump the page...
  4. unlock 60,000 reward points

in XBoX Rewards
    unlock 60,000 reward points: good evening I checked my reward credits are outstanding from the first of June and 'can unlock them with the intervention of a technician and know when they will be transformed into my local...
  5. Apocalypse Rewards level 2 not unlocking

in XBoX Rewards
    Apocalypse Rewards level 2 not unlocking: Something seems to have gone wrong with my Apocalypse rewards Level 2: for level 1 I purchased 3 games including VALA: Vicious Attack Llama Apocalypse. 144 hours ago (last Thursday) I completed...
  6. Rewards not unlocked

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards not unlocked: Hello. I started some days ago the monthly missions "Pandemic Rewards". I already built for more than 37 Euros (I'm French) in available games, and more than 2 Euros in available accessories, for...
  7. Go West For Rewards Not Unlocking

in XBoX Rewards
    Go West For Rewards Not Unlocking: This is copy/paste of my previous post since I am not able to reply to your response. Anyway you tell me Avatar parts are not included for "Hit the Trail" which I am fully aware of, but I did not...
  8. Golden Age and Surveyor rewards challenge not unlocking

in XBoX Rewards
    Golden Age and Surveyor rewards challenge not unlocking: Have these challenges unlocked for anyone yet? I have been a member of Live and Rewards for years but these challenges haven't unlocked for me yet. Thanks for your time....
  9. Rewards points for 1000 achievement points not unlocking?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points for 1000 achievement points not unlocking?: Hello, I've been trying to raise my gamer score as much as possible this year to see how far I can go. So far, 10,000 points since January 1st. I noticed last week after going to Xbox Live...
  10. Rewards points for 1000 achievement points not unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards points for 1000 achievement points not unlocking: Hello, I've been trying to raise my gamer score as much as possible this year to see how far I can go. So far, 10,000 points since January 1st. I noticed last week after going to Xbox Live...