Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question

Discus and support Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, I easily completed the operation cosmic rescue quest well within the time period, and I did get the rewards points, but I still haven't received... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by shadow walkerOZ, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question

So, I easily completed the operation cosmic rescue quest well within the time period, and I did get the rewards points, but I still haven't received the month of game pass ultimate yet. I've been seeing people on Reddit saying that they got theirs already
    through a code sent via a message, but I haven't gotten any messages like that yet.

A friend of mine is in the exact same situation.

:)

shadow walkerOZ, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Nolan Coker Win User

I want to thank you and OP for this answer and thread, I totally forgot about that part of the reward :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

You have to redeem the Ultimate through the redeem page. It'll be listed as costing 0 points.
  4. shadow walkerOZ Win User

What do you mean by "redeem page"?

If I go to redeem code, there's obviously nothing there aside for entering a code.

If I go to the manage subscription section, it tries to charge me the regular (Aussie) price of $15.95
  5. shadow walkerOZ Win User

Thanks for being the first source of useful info, when it comes to this problem, on the entire internet. Everything I've seen on Reddit, or just the internet in general, says that people were being sent codes. It would have been helpful if they'd actually
    told people how to get their free month without having to resort to days/weeks of searching online.
  6. Vance Sledge Win User

Did u do it in the redeem page or cotact Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question - Similar Threads - Rewards Operation Cosmic

2. The Microsoft rewards event

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Microsoft rewards event: I'm sure you guys know the new 1$ 20 points event, but i have a question. Do i have to spend 20$ for me to get 20 points per dollar? e3ba63e1-61ee-4995-ace8-3a58df09f03c
  3. Elite Series 2 Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 Microsoft Rewards: Hello, I just saw on Microsoft Rewards that you could earn 15000 pts by buying an Elite Series 2 controller between 11/05 and 11/18. I buy the controller on the Microsoft website without knowing...
  4. Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?: Hello There my Microsoft and Xbox teammates. Do anybody know if there is plan to include Xbox Rewards (Microsoft Rewards) to Czech Republic? Or other European countries? It would be really...
  5. Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken: My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this? 1a81801f-be7e-41c2-9175-ae84431f3aae
  6. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  7. Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given: Hello I was wondering when the rewards for the quest will be given out. I'm still showing three months left. On my account with nothing added. e43553cd-5206-44c8-9b1a-b9dc24f8a71a
  8. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a code? Or does it get activated automatically?...
  10. Battlefield 1 operations not rewarding sweepstakes competition entries

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield 1 operations not rewarding sweepstakes competition entries: So I have downloaded the battlefield 1 beta and also pre ordered the game but have recieved no subsequent rewards therefore mentioned, apparently I am supposed to recieve these as well as Xbox...