Xbox Rewards Points not being added to my Xbox balance

Discus and support Xbox Rewards Points not being added to my Xbox balance in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; My Xbox live reward points have not been added to my xbox balance. I have had 12500 points since may 5th(ish) and they still haven't been put on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by xLegitxRedzZ, May 23, 2018.

1. xLegitxRedzZ
    xLegitxRedzZ Guest

My Xbox live reward points have not been added to my xbox balance. I have had 12500 points since may 5th(ish) and they still haven't been put on my balance even though they should have been on may 15th and I am worried they will be deleted when the service
    changes, please help!

Xbox Rewards Points not being added to my Xbox balance [​IMG]

:)

xLegitxRedzZ, May 23, 2018
  2. not getting my xbox live rewards add to my account

hello my xbox live rewards are not being added to my account. i signed up for xbox live rewards in February 2015 my lifetime rewards equal 500 points and this was filling questionnaires, I've received no points for purchases also my jem rewards seem not
    be added as they should. I would appreciate some help with this problem. thank you

LAZY HITMAN 666, May 23, 2018
  3. Game purchase is not reflected in my rewards

I purchased xcom 2 through my Xbox one and the purchase is not reflected in my rewards points balance or activity. I am a longstanding Xbox live gold member, do we not earn rewards points for buying games through our systems? If we do how many points should
    I have earned and will they be added to my account automatically?

WayneWonder325, May 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They would be scheduled to deposit at the end of the month.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 25th of the next month.

Smwutches, May 23, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  7. Smwutches Win User

They would be scheduled to deposit at the end of the month.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited
    by the 25th of the next month.
  8. Manny1250 Win User

XBL Rewards Points pending

The points will be added into your account every 15th or 30th of each month when it reach 100 pending point

"How long does it take for Pending Points to be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account?

A. It may take up to 30 days for Pending Rewards Points to be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account. Microsoft Points are deposited in increments of 100 or more, and they will be deposited by the 15th and 30th of each month. Visit the Xbox LIVE Rewards website
    often to see your Pending balance and how many Rewards Points you've been awarded. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded." -
    http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/
  9. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox gift card

I think you are talking about adding goal in Microsoft Rewards. Once you have enough Rewards Points you can click on it and redeem. Once you redeem Microsoft Points, you will get an email with the code. You can then use that code to redeem on your Xbox,
    or Xbox app on your phone or PC to get the gift card balance.
  10. Julian_ Win User

Transferring rewards from parent to child

Hi Carol! Just to clarify: Are you looking to give your child your Microsoft account balance or Microsoft Rewards points? While transfering account balance isn't possible, you can give Rewards points to your child or other family members by adding them
    to your family in the 'Family' tab in your MS rewards hub.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards Points not being added to my Xbox balance - Similar Threads - Rewards Points being

2. Microsoft Reward points are not being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Reward points are not being deposited: I received an email saying my Reward points for my digital purchases were added to my account. However, I don't see any change in my points listed. What could the issue be?...
  3. Rewards Points not being given.

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Points not being given.: I have purchased two point worthy items from the store and not received anything. The two items that were purchased were State of Decay 2 and an Xbox One X console. SR 1432250888...
  4. I own an xbox one s yet the microsoft reward points are not being given

in XBoX Rewards
    I own an xbox one s yet the microsoft reward points are not being given: I own an xbox one s yet the microsoft reward points are not being given e13494a8-ad28-4a3c-a714-5157dbedf294
  5. reward points not being awarded

in XBoX Rewards
    reward points not being awarded: So in may I spent a fair bit of money on the xbox store and I usually get my reward points after 1or 2 days, yet this time I have not gotten them and it's now june, why am I not being awarded my...
  6. Xbox Live Rewards points not being deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards points not being deposited: Hi There! I have 52,983 points waiting to be deposited as currency into my XBL account but it won't allow me to manually do the deposit. Is there any way to expedite this process to be able to...
  7. Rewards points are not being payed out

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points are not being payed out: Hi, I currently have 45.561 rewards points, and thought that the points would automatically be payed out into my ms account once I'm over 5000. Could you please look into this? thx...
  8. Misssing 6000 points from Being Doctor Rewards MyMission

in XBoX Rewards
    Misssing 6000 points from Being Doctor Rewards MyMission: I still have not received credit for the 1000 points for level 2 bonus- Dress How He Dresses and the 5000 bonus point Break On Free for completing all three Being Doctor steps. It has been seven...
  9. Still haven't received points for the Being Dr. Rewards offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Still haven't received points for the Being Dr. Rewards offer: I've purchased over $30 in games and tv show rentals. I've purchased $2 avatar goods. And I completed over 5 achievements in the game I bought (Super Lucky's Tale). The My Missions page still...
  10. Reward points not being added to account

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward points not being added to account: hi my reward points I earn for game purchases haven’t been added to my account for over 4 yrs the last lot of points to be added to my account was from a gta shark card in 2014...