Xbox rewards stuck

Discus and support Xbox rewards stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past 2 days I have played multiple Xbox game pass games and they are not rewarding me. :( I have signed out, signed in and played - nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToddSwersky, Mar 24, 2020.

1. ToddSwersky
    ToddSwersky Guest

Xbox rewards stuck

For the past 2 days I have played multiple Xbox game pass games and they are not rewarding me. Xbox rewards stuck :( I have signed out, signed in and played - nothing. Restarted console logged in played - nothing. As I said I've played multiple game pass games in the
    last 2 days and the wont register and reward. Any suggestions?

:)

ToddSwersky, Mar 24, 2020
  2. HouseByir Win User

Xbox rewards stuck

Could be serious lag & sluggish features due to recent events with everyone at home.
    I think that's not helping, but it's working with other quests - some are even tracking progress! It's just the "Play a Game Pass game" daily and the weeklies that involve playing a game, and it's been at least 2 of missed rewards now.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Xbox rewards stuck

Could be serious lag & sluggish features due to recent events with everyone at home.
  4. ToddSwersky Win User

Xbox rewards stuck

Not showing completion in app as complete so I cant redeem
  5. HouseByir Win User

Xbox rewards stuck

don't worry, progress is counting only even though you don't see it reflected, what is the main problem?
    The daily quests aren't completing, so the monthly & weekly quests aren't getting progress ticks, so how is progress counting?
  6. owendershot Win User

Xbox rewards stuck

The issue is a little more than just the +5 reward its also your daily completion status. Because of the issue right now I have lost +10 daily rewards AND 2 days of daily completions. Does that make sense?
    and the 1000 if the issue doesn't fix :/ i'm sure they've a lot on their plate in support right now, but still a bummer
Thema:

Xbox rewards stuck

1. Xbox rewards stuck - Similar Threads - rewards stuck

2. Rewards points not depositing, can't migrate account, stuck forever?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points not depositing, can't migrate account, stuck forever?: Hi! So since March, my Rewards points are not depositing. I had around 25 700 yesterday and today I redeemed the rest of MyVIP gems for another 5000 points, which means I'll have over 30 000...
  3. Go to join Microsoft Rewards, get stuck in web page loop

in XBoX Rewards
    Go to join Microsoft Rewards, get stuck in web page loop: I received an email saying I have xbox MyVIP reward, so following the link I was brought to a page where there was a pop up for Microsoft Rewards FAQ. I closed the pop up, and there page...
  4. My reward rank has been stuck

in XBoX Rewards
    My reward rank has been stuck: my reward rank has not been adding up for what seems like years. I have been a member since 2/14/2012 and I am still only rank 2.. I have spent £2.175.23 since 15th November 2016 I am yet to...
  5. Rewards points are stuck. No deposit and no new rewards. Please help. 

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points are stuck. No deposit and no new rewards. Please help. : I have 5775 points since mid March and requested a deposit for 03/31. Also, on March 31st I bought three games: Far Cry 5 Gold Edition, A Way Out and NFS Payback Deluxe. No rewards points were...
  6. My Vip rewards level is stuck

in XBoX Rewards
    My Vip rewards level is stuck: Hello, My vip rewards status is stuck on almost level 2. Is there something wrong and how far am i from reaching level 2 VIP class. Regards, 59ee3e79-fa9e-4800-ab26-c453d0f1518f
  7. Reward stuck at 4 stars

in XBoX Rewards
    Reward stuck at 4 stars: I took a look at my Rewards Star progress and I'm at 90% 4 stars. I then looked at my spending that ranged from 1/1/17 to 1/15/2018 and have spent $1937.99 before tax that includes all digital...
  8. Xbox live Rewards billing info stuck

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live Rewards billing info stuck: My billing info is ok , i cant get the credit back , need some help , ill waiting for your answer. 425ea073-6851-4252-b821-e9b71912dcf7
  9. Rewards Has Been Stuck on "Update Profile" for Months

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Has Been Stuck on "Update Profile" for Months: My account is fine and updated, I just haven't been able to make a deposit in months and I have thousands of credits that I'd love to redeem. 59450149-ec91-4086-b141-755b0e4d948d
  10. bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets: lost card tickets and rewards because your game stuck at match over and wouldn't continue to rewards board when prompted. I lost my card tickets and all rewards for the match....