Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards conversion, big problem for some users

Discus and support Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards conversion, big problem for some users in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I'm currently living in Puerto Rico (US Territory), when there was a Xbox Rewards it worked fine, but when the conversion started to move everyone to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by OutcastSpy76, Jul 24, 2018.

1. OutcastSpy76
    OutcastSpy76 Guest

I'm currently living in Puerto Rico (US Territory), when there was a Xbox Rewards it worked fine, but when the conversion started to move everyone to microsoft rewards the problems started appearing, I'm in a US Territory but it
    say that my area is not supported. I been a microsoft customer for years and I been a Xbox Live member for the past 6 years, and for a technicality I can't get all the my benefits? Fix this please

:)

OutcastSpy76, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Sal Eedy
    Sal Eedy Guest
    Not appropriate value

In the Terms and Conditions for Xbox Live Rewards, it gives the value of points as:

"The Rewards Credits conversion is as follows: one thousand (1,000) Rewards Credits = $1 USD."

And, since you can trade gems in the vault for XBL Rewards Points, 250 gems for 5,000 points, or 500 gems for 10,000 points, we can arrive at the value of the MyVIP gems 1 Gem = 20 points, or 50 gems = $1 USD.

Microsoft Rewards Points, on the other hand, are only worth a little over 2/3 the value of XBL Rewards Points.

Also in the Terms and Conditions, it says:

"Any changes in Rewards Credit values will be promptly announced and
    will not impact any Rewards Credit values already earned.
    "

So, this 1:1 conversion of Gems and XBL Points to Microsoft points when the changeover happens will violate Microsoft's own Terms and Conditions.

So, I think someone needs to rethink the 1:1 conversion, and maybe also stop limiting the digital items in the Vault, so that users can get the full value guaranteed by Microsoft's own Terms and Conditions.

Sal Eedy, Jul 24, 2018
  3. How do we get the rewards?

I was wondering if we have to manually ask for a conversion for the rewards to microsoft points, or do they do the conversion?

BlazingIceberg, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To give feedback about the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll want to email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Smwutches, Jul 24, 2018
  5. OutcastSpy76
    OutcastSpy76 Guest
    What email?

Thanks

OutcastSpy76, Jul 24, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Weird. It shows up on my end.

Rewards_Feedback(a)microsoft.com Just change the (a) to @

Smwutches, Jul 24, 2018
  7. OutcastSpy76
    OutcastSpy76 Guest
    Thank You jaja

OutcastSpy76, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

To give feedback about the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll want to email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  9. OutcastSpy76 Win User

Thank You jaja
  10. OutcastSpy76 Win User

What email?

Thanks
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards deposit

Hello Unidentified User,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
Thema:

1. Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards conversion, big problem for some users - Similar Threads - Rewards Microsoft Rewards

2. Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??: I made a redemption of 5 reais and 15 reais (Brazilian currency) in the microsoft rewards program, I expected to drop into the account, and soon after it was canceled and my account was suspended...
  3. I am not receiving my Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not receiving my Microsoft reward points: I was doing suoersonic quizzes and i changed my browser and i still am not receiving my Microsoft reward points. I have emailed Microsoft and they hsvent responded. Please help....
  4. Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards: Boa noite Ha uns dias atras apareceu um punch card do Gears 5, pedindo para assistir uma transmissão no Mixer e desbloquear uma nova conquista no jogo em troca de 500 pontos. Após ter feito as 2...
  5. Microsoft rewards issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards issue: Hi. I already have completed the Gears Gridiron card (500 points), but i was not awarded with the points. Can anybody help me? Thanks. 821322a5-319d-48e8-8733-79b6390fc4d3
  6. I can not open Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not open Microsoft rewards: When i am trying to open it it says: your current market is not supported and i am on United States help plz 92eb0156-7529-4991-9dde-df1ea50d2f23
  7. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  8. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  9. Is Microsoft rewards going to be released in Latin America apart from brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft rewards going to be released in Latin America apart from brasil?: I have been waiting for the time it would happen but I actually wanted to ask if this would happen eventually submitted by /u/chiefmaster1012 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft rewards: Did my daily set and searches but didn't get any points for it d388e63c-a5ad-4ce9-b7b2-edb0779b5388