Xbox rewards tracking issue

Discus and support Xbox rewards tracking issue in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; My quest for the download games for gold is not tracking and I downloaded them about a week for two ago and they still are not tracking could I please... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SpartanSniper15, May 21, 2018.

1. Xbox rewards tracking issue

My quest for the download games for gold is not tracking and I downloaded them about a week for two ago and they still are not tracking could I please get some help with this?

:)

SpartanSniper15, May 21, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    xbox rewards, cap à l'ouest bloqué

For help with the Rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. There has been a delay in tracking achievements which is most likely the issue.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    why must I post here ???

Hello Demonic Cage,

This is the forum for the Xbox Live Rewards program. We are the contact for Xbox Live Rewards issues. If you were forwarded here due to a Xbox Live Rewards issue, it is because we are the best available contact for answering, investigating, and otherwise
    tracking down problems with the Xbox Live Rewards program.

XBLRewards8, May 21, 2018
  4. WalkerKilr83
    WalkerKilr83 Guest

I have the issue, but im not getting alot more than just those rewards credits.

WalkerKilr83, May 21, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. WalkerKilr83 Win User

I have the issue, but im not getting alot more than just those rewards credits.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

why must I post here ???

Hello Demonic Cage,

This is the forum for the Xbox Live Rewards program. We are the contact for Xbox Live Rewards issues. If you were forwarded here due to a Xbox Live Rewards issue, it is because we are the best available contact for answering, investigating, and otherwise
    tracking down problems with the Xbox Live Rewards program.
  9. Smwutches Win User

xbox rewards, cap à l'ouest bloqué

For help with the Rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. There has been a delay in tracking achievements which is most likely the issue.
  10. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox Game Pass Quest November 2018 Not Updating

Hey Mozzabin thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

As stated on our
    Xbox Game Pass Quest FAQs
    :

Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

Also:Your reward will be sent to you through Xbox Message Center in the following month.

So in short, we are keeping track, and all rewards earned will be sent out just give it a bit of time. Hope that helps but feel free to let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!
Thema:

1. Xbox rewards tracking issue - Similar Threads - rewards tracking issue

2. Rewards Not Tracking Progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards Not Tracking Progress: Hi Just wanting to know if there is a reason why the latest Rewards Challenge for 10,000 points isn't tracking the points. I've been playing a qualifying game for hours. Scored ok. But so far...
  3. Xbox Rewards app not tracking quest progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards app not tracking quest progress: The Xbox Rewards app on Xbox One does not appear to be accurately tracking quest progress. I got an achievement in Middle-Earth:Shadow of Mordor and it did not count towards the "Step back in...
  4. Xbox rewards not tracking

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox rewards not tracking: I curretly completed a xbox rewards task for 5,000 reward points the the task was to get achievements in various games i completed it but got no reward points for doing so...
  5. Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest: The current game pass quest isnt tracking past the first activation stamp. I have completed all the achievements asks. db700569-fe36-438b-91c9-659b72d4661d
  6. May Xbox quest not tracking or rewarding properly

in XBoX Rewards
    May Xbox quest not tracking or rewarding properly: Hi so my issue is involving last months Xbox quest. The 3 requirements were play fortnite on 10 different days( I played every day that month probably). The next one was play for over an hour on 5...
  7. Pandemic Rewards - Level 1 and 2 Progress Not Tracking

in XBoX Rewards
    Pandemic Rewards - Level 1 and 2 Progress Not Tracking: My progress is not tracking on either level of the Pandemic Rewards challenge. I have made the following purchases towards this challenge. 4/2/18 State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition $7.50...
  8. Pandemic Rewards Achievement Progress Not tracking

in XBoX Rewards
    Pandemic Rewards Achievement Progress Not tracking: I've bought the game ( Resdient Evil 7 Gold Edition and the Walking Dead the New Frontier) and avatar requirements and received credit for those. I completed all achievements in The Walking Dead A...
  9. Pandemic Rewards Achievement Progress Not tracking

in XBoX Rewards
    Pandemic Rewards Achievement Progress Not tracking: I've completed the game purchase requirements (Resident Evil VII and The Walking Dead: A New Frontier) and avatar purchase requirements and the tracker shows that. Since doing so I've also...
  10. Pandemic Rewards - Level 2 Progress Not Tracking

in XBoX Rewards
    Pandemic Rewards - Level 2 Progress Not Tracking: I purchased the following qualifying items to meet the $2 requirement but the tracker is only showing 80% complete: 4/3/2018 - Zombie Battle Gear - White - $1.00 4/3/2018 - Zombie Armor - Black...