xbox rewards VIP rank went from level 4 to level 2

Discus and support xbox rewards VIP rank went from level 4 to level 2 in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; My VIP star rank went from level 4 down to level 2 and is not depositing in my account please fix this 48066fce-ac62-41db-9517-7afd74e6ee83 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by TypedMedal125, Oct 17, 2016.

1. xbox rewards VIP rank went from level 4 to level 2

My VIP star rank went from level 4 down to level 2 and is not depositing in my account please fix this

:)

TypedMedal125, Oct 17, 2016
  2. PoPo573
    PoPo573 Guest
    Microsoft Rewards Level 2 not appearing.

Xbox live Rewards just changed to Microsoft rewards in Canada a few days ago and it says in the FAQ "Previous Xbox live rewards members with a My VIP Star Rank will automatically be upgraded to Level 2 until December 31st 2018". I had a 1 star My VIP Rank
    but I'm still only a level one. Nothing on the Microsoft Rewards website mentions this promotion at all and it's only on the FAQ on xbox.ca talking about the transition. Is anyone having a similar issue or know if I need to do anything in order to make the
    level 2 rank appear?

PoPo573, Oct 17, 2016
  3. dragon rko
    dragon rko Guest
    Microsoft Rewards only level 1 and I am a VIP star 2, so I should be Level 2 in Microsoft Rewards

Just heard that Microsoft Rewards is now up for Australia, (weird as it states that it starts at end of month).

I look at the page and I am Level 1. But in the questions on the VIP page of Xbox Rewards and the page linked there, it said I should be level 2 since I have a star in VIP for Xbox rewards.

Here is from the page in case you don't believe me:

You’re still a VIP in Microsoft Rewards

If

you have a MyVIP Star Rank in Xbox Live Rewards, you’ll continue to

earn similar benefits on eligible purchases and get automatic Level 2

status through 31 December 2018.

Also, here is the link.

Microsoft Rewards - Bei uns sind Sie immer ein VIP

Please fix this ASAP and get me on Level 2. I want to start earning but I do not want it to stuff up and lose points if you put me to level 2 and the points get lost.

dragon rko, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Smwutches Win User

Myvip rank

The Microsoft Rewards program only has 2 levels. They don't have VIP stars like the Xbox Rewards program had. On the rewards site if you press status it will show your level information and if you click on "See my level benefits" it will show you what's
    available at each level.
  5. Smwutches Win User

xbox rewards program

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. VIP ranks reset each year on January 1. So you most likely lost a couple of levels due to the reset. You have to spend the same amount or more each year in
    order to maintain your levels.
  6. Smwutches Win User

What is going on? Please help

You'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum in order for support to check into your account.

VIP ranks reset each year. On September 1, 2015, they also changed the amount needed for each level so a lot of people were moved to lower levels.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards MyVip Rank

Since the VIP program was only available on the Xbox Rewards program it's not available through the Microsoft Rewards program. If you had a star level in the Xbox Rewards program that was transferred to the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll keep those benefits
    until December 31, 2018. Otherwise the Microsoft Rewards program has 2 tiers. Level 1 and Level 2. You have to earn a certain amount of points each month to reach level 2 (which should only take a couple of days) and then you earn discounts on the items you
    can redeem from the program and earn up to 20 points back on every $1.00 you spend.
  8. jockel142 Win User

keine Gutschriften

I buy Games at the official Microsoft/Xbox Store, but i dont take Points at the Reward Programm.

Why not? Im on VIP-Level 1 and have Gold (2% Reward-Points)
Thema:

xbox rewards VIP rank went from level 4 to level 2

1. xbox rewards VIP rank went from level 4 to level 2 - Similar Threads - rewards VIP rank

2. No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...

in XBoX Rewards
    No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...: Since the transition from xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards I have not recieved the hundred points per pound spent on any of my purchases. I am/was a level 5 my vip star rank at the transition and...
  3. Xbox live rewards VIP rank not synced

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards VIP rank not synced: My xbox account has 7000 ish gamer points which is enough for the 2nd rank. When i go to check my rank it says i only have rank 1 which is 0-2999 gamer points? 119c0a58-c312-4b3a-a5ac-28104176ecdd
  4. no vip star rank rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards
    no vip star rank rewards credits: I'm wondering why I haven't received any vip star rank credits for the items I purchased in the month of February? 362840b1-b2e0-491d-b95f-edaef77e9047
  5. Why is my VIP rank gone and all my xbox reward points???

in XBoX Rewards
    Why is my VIP rank gone and all my xbox reward points???: Why did my rank and all my points disappear??? I have been a member for over 5 years and now all my progress is just gone??? Extremely unhappy with this. 477a640c-a2b8-48c5-8656-6e52dbc23a6d
  6. Xbox live rewards vip rank

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards vip rank: I need some clarification since the reset as of January 1st. I am at 3 star vip do I have to spend 300 to reach 4 star or do I have to spend 1200 this year to reach 4 star rank. also if the second...
  7. Rewards VIP Rank reset to 1?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards VIP Rank reset to 1?: Hi there, I was midway through VIP Rank 3 (Rank 3 with 50% to Rank 4). Start of the new year my status reset all the way to Level 1. My understanding of the rules was tha tit was to reset to...
  8. My Xbox live rewards VIP ranking is incorrect.

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox live rewards VIP ranking is incorrect.: I know I should be rank 3 after xmas, but I have been reset to the start of rank 2. I have spoken to support staff and they told me it was an issue that you know about and are busy sorting and to...
  9. Xbox live rewards VIP star rank put back yet again

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox live rewards VIP star rank put back yet again: I received an email to check my VIP star rank on 5th Jan & cant believe it has been reset yet again. I was 3 star VIP nearly 4 star last year and was reset back to 0% 3 star and now this has...
  10. Not getting my full rewards amount and been stuck at 83% of the way to vip rank

in XBoX Rewards
    Not getting my full rewards amount and been stuck at 83% of the way to vip rank: Hey, I'm vip rank 4 and a xbox live gold member but the last 2 months I've only got 4% rewards points when I'm supposed to be getting 8%. Also I've been stuck at 83% of the way to vip rank five...