Xbox rewards

Discus and support Xbox rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Alright so I requested an early deposit a while ago but nothing was ever deposited in my account. 1f5c17c5-f1a1-4e78-961b-01ea1d45d6b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tehnubness, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Tehnubness
    Tehnubness Guest

Xbox rewards

Alright so I requested an early deposit a while ago but nothing was ever deposited in my account.

:)

Tehnubness, Jan 30, 2014
  2. Steev84
    Steev84 Guest
    Did you get your freebies from Xbox Live Rewards 5yr celebration?

I never get shit for being in the rewards program. I've been downloading a lot of digital games for Xbox One and haven't received any credits. Xbox rewards is garbage.

Steev84, Jan 30, 2014
  3. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    Microsoftstore vs Xbox Store

I have Xbox Live Rewards too but I think the $15 Rewards credit is only good if you buy the physical copy through MicrosoftStore.com...?

HappyTroopa, Jan 30, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox rewards

Smwutches, Jan 30, 2014
  5. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  6. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

No rewards for all my purchases

Hello CharlesSchwabb,

Only Xbox Live Rewards members are eligible for Rewards. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for any Rewards.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Ughhh Help please.

The Xbox Rewards program is not run by Microsoft. Rewards support is only available in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
Thema:

Xbox rewards

1. Xbox rewards - Similar Threads - rewards

2. Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...

in XboX Insiders
    Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...: Pls submitted by /u/TheGingers3000 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Rewards Sucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rewards Sucks: Used my xbox rewards for a free mouth of gamepass u. took my point then charged me for the mouth anyway.brought all this up to support and was told we dont do anything about the rewards if there a...
  4. Suspensión de cuenta de Microsoft rewards[Translation-Microsoft rewards account suspension]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspensión de cuenta de Microsoft rewards[Translation-Microsoft rewards account suspension]: Me suspendieron mi cuenta de Microsoft rewards y no se por q [Translation-My Microsoft rewards account was suspended and I don't know why] 4e5b45c4-50c1-4d43-8558-af0b7392ef9f
  5. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards: Hello. I owned a Xbox one s for a while now and i really want to use the MS rewards system but it says that it's not available in my country or region, any guesses when will MS add new countries...
  6. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards: So when a sweepstakes ends on that day do you get notified that you won right away or is it on the drawing day which is july 13th ec2995c8-9f33-45d2-9237-bc461ac2190d
  7. Xbox Rewards Quests not registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rewards Quests not registering: Many of my quests and achievements aren't logging! For instance my son collected the 400 Candies for Costume Quest 2 but the quest hasn't registered as complete. This is doing my head in as I've...
  8. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion: I believe that it's not fair for some videogamers, not saying that I am a bad gamer, I can unlock achievements but it seems like I have been hearing from some videogamers that most games are too...
  9. Je ne reçoit pas mes récompense microsoft rewards[Translation-I don't receive my microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je ne reçoit pas mes récompense microsoft rewards[Translation-I don't receive my microsoft...: Bonjour , quand j'échange mes récompenses contre mes points les récompenses ne parviennent pas mon compte [Translation-Hello, when I exchange my rewards for my points the rewards do not reach my...
  10. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: Hello, So ive been playing on my Xbox one s and I've been waiting for the rewards app to be available in my region, as far as i know my local government doesnt restrict these types of services, so...