Xbox rewards

Discus and support Xbox rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Alright so I requested an early deposit a while ago but nothing was ever deposited in my account. 1f5c17c5-f1a1-4e78-961b-01ea1d45d6b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tehnubness, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Tehnubness
    Tehnubness Guest

Xbox rewards

Alright so I requested an early deposit a while ago but nothing was ever deposited in my account.

:)

Tehnubness, Jan 30, 2014
  2. Steev84
    Steev84 Guest
    Did you get your freebies from Xbox Live Rewards 5yr celebration?

I never get shit for being in the rewards program. I've been downloading a lot of digital games for Xbox One and haven't received any credits. Xbox rewards is garbage.

Steev84, Jan 30, 2014
  3. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    Microsoftstore vs Xbox Store

I have Xbox Live Rewards too but I think the $15 Rewards credit is only good if you buy the physical copy through MicrosoftStore.com...?

HappyTroopa, Jan 30, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox rewards

Smwutches, Jan 30, 2014
  5. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  6. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

No rewards for all my purchases

Hello CharlesSchwabb,

Only Xbox Live Rewards members are eligible for Rewards. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for any Rewards.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Ughhh Help please.

The Xbox Rewards program is not run by Microsoft. Rewards support is only available in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
Thema:

Xbox rewards

1. Xbox rewards - Similar Threads - rewards

2. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  3. Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards: Recently Microsoft rewards started doing this thing where if I buy a gift card, it automatically goes into my account, instead of giving me the code. But what if I want to actually give it as a...
  4. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  5. Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards: Why is it that most of the countries have the rewards available but here in south Africa it's not its funny because I'm a huge fan of xbox 4b5e508d-3bf9-4d77-ae0e-aacd7643c619
  6. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  7. Rewards app on console not working...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards app on console not working...: It seems to be bugged. Yesterday I went to take the monthly survey like always but when I clicked on it, it said page not found but it still gave me 150 points. No other points will work for...
  8. Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards: I have 2 separate $1.25 rewards but it will only let me use one and not both on a purchase why is that? Ive been holding on to them to buy the ghost busters game one pre order now i cant what's up...
  9. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  10. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...