Xbox rewards

Discus and support Xbox rewards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox rewards no longer working in my country I Currently live in Gibraltar. I used to be able to use this feature, but now I am unable.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LOPEZ7721, Apr 30, 2020.

1. LOPEZ7721
    LOPEZ7721 Guest

Xbox rewards

Xbox rewards no longer working in my country I Currently live in Gibraltar. I used to be able to use this feature, but now I am unable.

:)

LOPEZ7721, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

No rewards for all my purchases

Hello CharlesSchwabb,

Only Xbox Live Rewards members are eligible for Rewards. Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you are not eligible for any Rewards.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ughhh Help please.

The Xbox Rewards program is not run by Microsoft. Rewards support is only available in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
Thema:

Xbox rewards

1. Xbox rewards - Similar Threads - rewards

2. Microsoft Rewards Failure

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Failure: I just recently redeemed a one month membership of Game Pass ultimate and its been 24 hours and it still hasn't been activated, I found out that my account is overdue by $16, last month I used the...
  3. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: I noticed that i wasn't getting my points when shopping! I went to my points breakdown and its said i earned 3216 points shopping in the store. 9351de78-6f69-4aba-83ea-4f647d51ecfe
  4. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]
  5. Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to gift a couple of months to a friend which never tried Xbox Game Pass. If I redeem a 5€ coupon from Microsoft Rewards, will I be able to purchase the service? If so, should I redeem...
  6. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  7. Cannot use microsoft account to do rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use microsoft account to do rewards: Keeps kicking me out. security seems a joke to MSN 2eedbd89-360b-4c85-9b89-6af748d0eae3
  8. I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut: I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didn't know about the rules and i got suspended but i haven't had any emails or anything informing me about it. what am i supposed to do and who am i supposed to...
  9. Xbox Ambassadors - missions not rewarded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors - missions not rewarded: Hi, I am having an issue with rewards from the Xbox Ambassadors missions list. Things like "Send a good game message" or "Make a new friendship" are not rewarded. It only happens for those...
  10. Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Reward 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]: Buenas, he canjeado mis puntos por el reward de 3 meses Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, que estaba de oferta por 24500 puntos. me enviaron el codigo rapidamente. Pero cuando meto el codigo de 25 digitos...