xbox roblox on pc?

Discus and support xbox roblox on pc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started a roblox account on xbox one and i can't join groups for extra perks in certain games.is there a way i can sign in on a pc so i can join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RMBlackmon78, May 27, 2022.

1. RMBlackmon78
    RMBlackmon78 Guest

xbox roblox on pc?

I started a roblox account on xbox one and i can't join groups for extra perks in certain games.is there a way i can sign in on a pc so i can join groups that way?my roblox account was created on an xbox one and merged with my xbox gamer profile.

:)

RMBlackmon78, May 27, 2022
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Roblox gift card

I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game
    Can i add a roblox gift card to my xbox account

No you cannot add it to your xbox account only your roblox account it can be added to
  3. jeanpearce1 Win User

Roblox gift card

I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game
    Can i add a roblox gift card to my xbox account
  4. Spazpol Win User

Found xbox admin abusing powers, or a hacker. What do i do???

Contact Roblox support. Because Roblox is a cross platform game with many PC / Apple / Android and non xbox users (majority non-xbox) there is most likely the chance the user would need to be reported via Roblox https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Roblox chat

What I meant by Roblox Developer is someone that works for Roblox and develops the Roblox game engine and platform not someone that makes games using the Roblox game engine.

Additionally try reaching out to roblox support.
  6. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Roblox sex acts

Im a parent all my kids play Roblox Im seeing very unsettling screen shots from that game is there any way to get this game cleaned up I've reported the material,Im very concerned and I feel like my kids are not safe playing it Can we Sue Roblox for content?
    What can I do...
    As a parent with kids who use to play Roblox, I understand your concerns. My advice to you is

A) Monitor them at all times while they play Roblox

B) Don't let them play Roblox.

C) Configure both XBOX and Roblox Parental controls.

Here is some information from the
    ESRB
    providing some guidance for Roblox for you.

And here is the Xbox one Parental Control Support page

Official Roblox Parent Portal

Lastly, I think a suit against Roblox would be frivolous, as they do provide a level of control for parents that functions. Xbox Parental controls can also prohibit user generated content, which is where the problem lies within Roblox.

I hope this has been helpful.
Thema:

xbox roblox on pc?

1. xbox roblox on pc? - Similar Threads - roblox

2. Xbox Roblox vs Roblox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Roblox vs Roblox.com: I created an Roblox account through the Xbox console bundle 2020, how do I locate login information in Xbox for the actual Roblox.com website ? It seems like the Xbox Roblox isn't an actual...
  3. Roblox Application's Xbox controller crosshair wont center, help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox Application's Xbox controller crosshair wont center, help.: [img] basically where ever my mouse was, my xbox crosshair goes where my mouse cursor previously was instead of centering to the middle like its supposed to, someone help *Moved to Gaming and...
  4. ROBLOX Studio setup and boot error

in XBoX on Windows
    ROBLOX Studio setup and boot error: Hey guys, can you help me out please? Each time when I boot ROBLOX Studio on Windows 10, the next error shows up: [img] I've reinstalled it and it still shows this error. Maybe you have got...
  5. Roblox blocked by microsoft family restrictions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox blocked by microsoft family restrictions.: hi my roblox is banned from microsoft family restrictions. Does anybody know how to bypass these because i really feel roblox is a small childrens game and shouldnt really be blocked....
  6. ROBLOX [Roblox isn't working correctly on my Xbox Series S]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ROBLOX [Roblox isn't working correctly on my Xbox Series S]: O ROBLOX FICA TRAVANDO DEMAIS NO MEU XBOX SERIES S EU JÁ TENTEI FALAR COM O ROBLOX E ELES MIM FALARAM QUE EU TINHA QUE FALAR COM VCS E EU JÁ FIZ A FORMATAÇÃO DE FÁBRICA E NÃO FUNCIONOU E TAMBÉM...
  7. Why can't you chat on Roblox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't you chat on Roblox?: I don't understand why chatting on Roblox was removed, yet you can chat on games like Minecraft, Halo, Or Call of Duty. Chatting on Roblox is what makes the game fun and some of the games on...
  8. Roblox on Xbox series X|S keeps crashing console and console light blinks twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on Xbox series X|S keeps crashing console and console light blinks twice: Idk why this is happening but my Roblox keeps crashing my Xbox Series S randomly. Only when I’m playing it, it freezes at a certain point and my Xbox Series S crashes for at least a minute. I...
  9. If a roblox group owner gets terminated, how do you get ownership back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If a roblox group owner gets terminated, how do you get ownership back?: So my account has been falsely terminated recently and I'd like ownership of my group to be transferred to another account, how do I do that? I can't find the claim ownership button probably...
  10. Add Roblox Text chat back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add Roblox Text chat back: I believe that adding back text chat in that game is long overdue and that it is absolutely absurd that people have to buy a PC to get the same experience that people are having if not better....