Xbox running slow

Discus and support Xbox running slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is running real slow I did all the steps reset my ventilation is clean 888eb5ab-0884-485d-af88-b3e517e3bb8d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PorterGang, Mar 7, 2021.

1. PorterGang
    PorterGang Guest

Xbox running slow

My xbox is running real slow I did all the steps reset my ventilation is clean

:)

PorterGang, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox running slow

[quote user="Daft Badger"]

Deleting your profile ONLY & redownloading it normaly sorts this out as senior Lofty said as well as clearing your cache.

Best sit down & eat something Lofty,you've had 2 brainwaves in one day :)

[/quote]

LOL ... I do feel a bit dizzy ;-p
  3. Boas BS5 Win User

Xbox running slow

its gotta load up the ads first. Mine takes ages when signing in or returning to the dash.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Xbox running slow

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

@Topdog - your LIVE sub isn't about to run out by chance is it? as crazy as it sounds i've noticed when mines about to end (the two weeks prior) my dash always seems to run slow until I renew it
    - it's either MS trolling me, or the servers doing a bit more to recognise your subs about to end and load up different offers

[/quote]

Just wait untill Kinect 2.0 arrives mate, not only will they troll you, they will know exactly what your doing every second of the day, eating habbits, toilet habbits and if your into chicken sacrifices I suggest you do it elsewhere it future.

I'm prepared though, I've actually got 34 rolls of tin foil already, will more to come before launch so I'll be totally safe ;-p
  5. neilhorgan Win User

Xbox running slow

@Topdog - your LIVE sub isn't about to run out by chance is it? as crazy as it sounds i've noticed when mines about to end (the two weeks prior) my dash always seems to run slow until I renew it - it's either MS trolling me, or the servers doing a bit more
    to recognise your subs about to end and load up different offers
  6. deadeagleman Win User

xbox running slow

your harddrive might be full, try removing some stuff and see if ur xbox runs better
Thema:

Xbox running slow

1. Xbox running slow - Similar Threads - running slow

2. XSX running extremely slow after turning on.

in XboX Insiders
    XSX running extremely slow after turning on.: This has happened twice now. After I start my console from instant on mode it runs really slow. Slower than OG xbox! Like if I press nexus then navigate to my games and apps and click that... That...
  3. Xbox one all-digital running slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one all-digital running slow: Bought used console, xbox one all digital 1tb, I reset and wiped console, updated it, installed two games and they never load except starting game screen. Also have extreme lag with controller...
  4. No games or apps loading and xbox running slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No games or apps loading and xbox running slow: Whenever i try to open a game or an app it either dosen't load and black screens or stays on the loading screen or says "for some reason 'game'/'app' took too long to start. (0x8027025a)" Can...
  5. My Xbox one is running slow and bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is running slow and bad: Cheers! I have a problem with my Xbox one FAT, everything started yesterday, yesterday I turned it on, and everything was normal, but I realized that the intro of the console took a long time to...
  6. I just downloaded the xbox app for PC and the games on it are running very slow.

in XboX Insiders
    I just downloaded the xbox app for PC and the games on it are running very slow.: I downloaded the xbox app for PC with game pass, and the games are running very slow. I have an nvidia geforce GTX 1650, 8gb of ram and an intel i5 and it can run intensive steam games perfectly...
  7. Xbox running ridiculously slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox running ridiculously slow: my Xbox UI/dashboard speed is working RIDICULOUSLY slow, startup itself is extremely slow. I am unable to move even a space over my dashboard before my whole system stalls to a halt. Cant even...
  8. Xbox One S is running extremely slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is running extremely slow: So at the beginning of August(2020) my Xbox One S has been running extremely slow. Everytime I go to start it up, it stalls on a gray screen for a few minutes and says “Home took too long to...
  9. Why does my xbox run slow after a console update for awhile?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my xbox run slow after a console update for awhile?: Hard resetting doesnt fix it, it just goes away after like an hour submitted by /u/mo-par [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X running slow for anyone else after the June 4th BETA ring update?: I've cleared the cache of the Xbox One X, done the unplug reset, etc. I turn on and some of the home screen stuff loads, but not all. The guide won't populate everything. If I go to games and...