Xbox s all digital

Discus and support Xbox s all digital in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have owned this device for maybe a year and a half. I barely use this device and now I am getting a no signal connection. After call support going... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JuniorBrevil, Jul 16, 2021.

1. JuniorBrevil
    JuniorBrevil Guest

Xbox s all digital

I have owned this device for maybe a year and a half. I barely use this device and now I am getting a no signal connection. After call support going through all the troubleshooting steps nothing has worked. So as a consumer who has barely used this device I’m supposed to pay for a bad product/manufacturing. I have been a fan of Microsoft for years but this is unacceptable especially when it’s a known issue on this particular device. Cheers to me getting a new Sony PlayStation if I can’t get a fix without charging customer due to bad product.

:)

JuniorBrevil, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

That will be the xbox one s all digital edition.
  3. Yombi Win User

Why is all digital called an S model?

The S stands for Slim. (because the S is slimmer then the original Xbox One)

That's why it calld this S - All digital.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Compatibility

You keep saying you have an Xbox S, but is that an Xbox One S or an Xbox Series S? The All Digital is typically a One S which wouldn't be compatible.
  5. Smwutches Win User

xbox consoles

The Xbox One S and Xbox Series S are digital only. All other consoles have a disc drive.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox One S All Digital - How to play discs?

Unfortunately, you will not be able to play the games which are on disc.

As the Xbox One S All Digital is just that, All Digital. You will have to purchase Digital versions of the games.
Thema:

Xbox s all digital

1. Xbox s all digital - Similar Threads - digital

2. Convert Disk Based To Digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert Disk Based To Digital: Is it possible to convert a disk based game to a digital version of the game (for less than the full cost of the digital version)? 56df7e94-41bf-4cc7-b2ce-f2ff95478142
  3. Is Microsoft working on a way to trade discs for digital media?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft working on a way to trade discs for digital media?: I know the Series S can't play disc-based games but is Microsoft planning on starting a program where you can trade in physical copies for digital copies? I guess having a game installed on an...
  4. Xbox series s all digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s all digital: When i try and start my xbox series s all digital it will not work. I start it up and it says no signal and i know it’s not the hdmi because i have tried other xbox’s and they work. i have tried...
  5. how to refund a digital gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund a digital gift card: Xbox set me a gift card and I accidentally redeemed it, because I wanted to give my code to my friend so they can use it, and I can't figure out how refund it, can someone help me with this?...
  6. 20 digit code

in XBoX Accessibility
    20 digit code: I recently got naruto to boruto shinbi striker and there was a 20 digit cod and do not know how to activate it 6de53a5c-5c0e-48ea-a527-3c2c5e64d0a2
  7. Digital Discounts for Physical Copies

in XboX Insiders
    Digital Discounts for Physical Copies: I wish Xbox would do what Vudu does, charges you a small fee to have access of DVD you own physically on digital. It would make life so much easier! I posted this in the XboxOne subreddit but was...
  8. Digital games' region restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games' region restrictions: So, I'm about to purchase some (digital copies of) games from Microsoft but it's not clear to me wether they're region locked or not. All the major cd key selling websites mark every game's region...
  9. How can I purchase Sea of Thieves digital currency from my store account to go a different...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I purchase Sea of Thieves digital currency from my store account to go a different...: To preface this, I had an older Xbox account. I am talking from Xbox 360 days. I had a roommate that somehow linked his EA account to my Xbox account. Queue 11 years later when EA pass comes to...
  10. Digital code error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital code error: I bought red dead redemption digital code and when I Use It says you can't use it in your current region or something like that I tried in other account but its the same...