Xbox S Controller no longer connects to Battlefront 2

Discus and support Xbox S Controller no longer connects to Battlefront 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; REcently purchased Xbox S. Everything was working fine. Then this weekend Battlefront 2 could not connect to controller. All other games worked though... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TKassmel, May 17, 2021.

1. TKassmel
    TKassmel Guest

REcently purchased Xbox S. Everything was working fine. Then this weekend Battlefront 2 could not connect to controller. All other games worked though with the controller. How do we get Battlefront 2 to recognize the controller.

:)

TKassmel, May 17, 2021
  2. Kyle Rimel Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2

This issue only occurs on Battlefront 2. It is still happening today, I have an xbox one S and I've reset just about everything
  3. pastetor989 Win User

Accessibility

Hello,

I have a problem linked to the accessiblity on SW Battlefront 2 on my Xbox One S with this error code: 721.

So i checked the wi-fi connection and it gives me that my Xbox is connected to Internet without problems.

This situation is really strange because until yesterday everything worked!
    Have you tried to reset your internet connection ?
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just after update xbox one

5. Fear2Eternity Win User

EA to reveal 6 new games

They confirmed

Star wars battlefront and mirrors edge.

So i guess star wars battlefront

mirrors edge 2

Visereal s star wars game

Dragon age

fifa 15
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
Thema:

1. Xbox S Controller no longer connects to Battlefront 2 - Similar Threads - Controller longer connects

2. my xbox series x controller no longer connects to the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x controller no longer connects to the xbox: My series x controller doesn’t want to connect wirelessly and even when I connect it with a wire in the xbox it doesn’t connect and I don’t know what to do. 5e8483d9-7698-430d-9016-1a96b8cf6442
  3. Wireless Controllers No Longer Connect to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controllers No Longer Connect to my Xbox One?: For literal months now my Xbox One has refused to stay connected to ANY controller I use that isn't wired. I even bought a new controller thinking it was some issue with the hardware, no such...
  4. Sync button on Xbox One X no longer works after recent update, cannot connect controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Sync button on Xbox One X no longer works after recent update, cannot connect controller.: After an Insider update, my Xbox sync button ceased to work, and all of my controllers unsynced. submitted by /u/bonedogu [link] [comments]
  5. Wireless Xbox 360 controller no longer connects to Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller no longer connects to Win10: A few months back I used my Zettaguard wireless receiver and connected my wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC perfectly. I played my Steam games with it and it worked fine. I recently updated my...
  6. Elite Controller Series 2 will no longer charge or connect to Xbox or PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 will no longer charge or connect to Xbox or PC?: My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller just today stopped being able to charge, or connect to my PC or Xbox. Yesterday it was working fine, but after the battery died it became unable to charge with...
  7. XBOX One Controller No Longer Connects Through Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX One Controller No Longer Connects Through Bluetooth: For a while, I was using bluetooth to connect my controller to my PC. One day I tried using the controller wired, and I plugged it in with a micro-USB cable. After I disconnected it and tried to...
  8. Controllers no longer connecting after PC use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers no longer connecting after PC use: Last Saturday, I used my wireless controller with my PC. I used the official Xbox cord to connect it. I have a wired controller, but I can't use my headset with it so I was forced to use this one....
  9. XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update: I updated both of my xbox wireless controllers to firmware version 4.8.1923.0 and since then neither of them can connect to my windows 10 PC anymore. Is there any way to troubleshoot and/or fix...
  10. Xbox One Controller Paired to Windows 10 no longer connects after plugging it in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Paired to Windows 10 no longer connects after plugging it in.: I have an Xbox One Wireless controller that I've paired via bluetooth to Windows 10. It's annoying to have to stop a game because the battery dies, so I plug it in via USB and then charge it on my...