xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency

Discus and support xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So for the past month or so Ive been having alot of internet issues. So I have internet speeds of 800-1000 mbps download 13-20 upload 17 ms latency on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ReserveSuperb, Jan 13, 2022.

1. xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency

So for the past month or so Ive been having alot of internet issues. So I have internet speeds of 800-1000 mbps download 13-20 upload 17 ms latency on my speed test for Comcast. Now when I test on my Xbox series S my download and upload speeds are the same but my latency is 88-100. I have changed DNS I have an open Nat I have port forwarding on correctly. Ive dine every thing possible to try to lower this as it messes with Games and connection. ive contacted both Xfinity as well as Xbox support. Xbox support told me to dump Xfinity internet and get a private ISP. But with the stats im recovering from the speed test it seems fine and should be more than great connection. Comcast tells me that they cant Improve latency. Now aside from adding a VPN to my computer and and linking my console through the computer. What do I do I dont understand how my Latency is so high on my statisics test on my Xbox s but so low in my comcast speed test. ( This is without being in game, this is solely testing speed and stats from the network settings on main screen no apps open)

submitted by /u/ReserveSuperb
    [link] [comments]

/u/ReserveSuperb, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Mr Joseph P Win User

High Latency - Xbox One - Florida

Hello, I'm Having the same problem! I have a 90 Mbps Download and a 12 Mbps Upload and a 15ms Latency too. Then I text Xbox One and it is telling me I have a 90ms Latency. I have comcast.

Speed Test ->
    www.speedtest.net/.../4483737560.png
  3. Dpalmer 24 Win User

Really high latency on wired connection on xbox one.

I'm in Chicago with a Comcast business connection and having a similar latency issue on the XBone. Speed test over wifi shows my latency at 10 -12ms on my phone and computer, but my wired Xbone is showing 400ms. Any ideas beside power cycling my modem, router,
    etc.? I've done that several times with no success.
  4. BioticGoddess Win User

Current, terrible downloading times

Virginia Comcast

Download speed: 69.87 mbps

Upload Speed: 11.87 mbps

Packet Loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 97 ms
  5. Dan87-3E251722-4AD5- Win User

Detailed Network Stats

Provider Comcast Cable

Download speed 56.26

Upload Speed 11.69

Packet loss: Down/Up 0/0

MTU 1480

Latency 14ms
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Detailed Network Stats

Provider: Comcast Download Speed: 51.50 Upload Speed: 11.50 Packet Loss: 0 MTU: 1480 Latency: 101 ms Connection: Wired Strength : 100%
Thema:

xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency

1. xbox s latency vs comcast speed test latency - Similar Threads - latency comcast speed

2. Xbox One Stuttering with high latency over 150+

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stuttering with high latency over 150+: Hey this is a serious post, In settings on the xbox one, network and statistics, my latency ranges from 150-170 latency. It is very frustrating I have been suffering from this issue for the last...
  3. Question Regarding Dolby Vision Input Latency

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Dolby Vision Input Latency: It’s been a few months now and the situation hasn’t improved. I’m seeking advice from those far more knowledgeable than me here. Why is it that Dolby Vision didn’t introduce extreme input latency...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 long game loading time and latency issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 long game loading time and latency issues: So it started in jan 4th and i have been talking to forza support but nothing helped out they sent me to microsoft support and now i am here things i have done are reinstall the game it is...
  5. Xbox Series X Allow Dolby Vision/Dolby for Gaming and Allow Auto Low Latency Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Allow Dolby Vision/Dolby for Gaming and Allow Auto Low Latency Mode: I have chatted with an Xbox Agent and while I read specifics about what is in articles online and the info given by a Microsoft agent are different I would like 1 same definitive answer. My TV is...
  6. Xbox series x ping/latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x ping/latency: Hello i am lost recently got an xbox series x and my ping hits about 45 ms at the lowest typically around 50-100ms on both wifi and wired connection and it is very annoying because on every other...
  7. Allow low latency mode not working on LG OLED C1

in XboX Insiders
    Allow low latency mode not working on LG OLED C1: I'm new with xbox series x. My Lg oled C1 supports VRR and ALLM but this doesn't work. I tried multiple times to uncheck the option and try again but same issue. The Game mode pop up doesn't...
  8. Latency-free headset solution for Xbox and PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Latency-free headset solution for Xbox and PC: Hello, I'm considering buying the Xbox Wireless Headset for Xbox and PC. Might I ask, is it possible to easily switch between PC and Xbox BOTH via the Xbox connection protocol, aka non-bluetooth?...
  9. My xbox is high latency , I want to fix it. (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is high latency , I want to fix it. (PC): How to fix it. I try to change IPV6 and IPV4 , turn off firewall and press fix it button but didn't work. [img] 50942c87-5634-449e-9a52-edc70483324c
  10. My Xbox is high latency , I want to fix it (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is high latency , I want to fix it (PC): It was only recently. I try to change my IPV4 and IPV6,turn off firewall and press fix it but didn't work ....