Xbox S not displaying preview tiles/images using BT Internet

Discus and support Xbox S not displaying preview tiles/images using BT Internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am experiencing this issue with the XBox S on the dashboard and I'm using BT internet with Home Hub 5. I believe this is a known issue as on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gam3r78, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Gam3r78
    Gam3r78 Guest

I am experiencing this issue with the XBox S on the dashboard and I'm using BT internet with Home Hub 5. I believe this is a known issue as on a previous older thread, there was this link:

http://www.xboxer360.com/news/xbox-one-problems-dashboard-tiles-not-loading/

Which now re-directs to a completely page - not Xbox related. I requested a call back from the tech support team at Microsoft and they just told me to do a hard reset, which was pointless and I've tried using the web browser from the store and logged into
    my BT Account, logged out and re-started the console.

Hope someone can help as this is really annoying especially when your looking through Game Pass and the dashboard at the best of times is not good to navigate. Also, I hope Microsoft will address this issue with their updated dashboard release.

:)

Gam3r78, Oct 2, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Actually for this you need to contact BT its a known issue with their home hubs for any gaming service

You can google their online forums to see the available fixes but most of the time it takes a complete replacement of the hub https://community.eurogamer.net › t...

PS4 - BT Homehub 5 - connection issues • Gaming • PS4 ...
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Gam3r,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the display on your Xbox One S console not loading properly.

There has not been a reported known issue, but this will occur whenever there are issues with the network that the console is connected to. In this case, we suggest that the status of the network is checked by testing the multiplayer connection found within
    Settings>Network>Network Settings. This test is more detailed than selecting test connection, and provides insight into the finer details of a network connection.

Please attempt following our Xbox One network connection help support article for various steps that can be tried in order
    to resolve this case.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

No Icons load up on Dashboard

SWAG,

Open Internet Explorer on the Xbox One and one of the tabs should have a BT Hub web page. Go ahead and open that page and follow the instructions, sign into your BT account. Once signed in, reboot the Xbox One and the images should now display. If that
    doesn't work please go ahead and create a new thread so we don't keep bumping this one that is almost 2 years old and potentially mix up issues. Thanks,
  5. The Asch Win User

Profile and tiles issues

6. CartmansKitty31 Win User

Xbox one doesn't show images???

Question answered - this seems to be a BT internet customer problem with Home hub 4/5. Customers need to go to Internet explorer on their Xbox One, and open up BT home hub page - Follow the instructions there - it seems to be about 'Smart Setup' on each
    new device, close that down, then (still on xbox one) sign into your real BT account as normal. Once you have done this, reset you Xbox One, and hey presto - your Xbox should be showing images and videos.
Thema:

1. Xbox S not displaying preview tiles/images using BT Internet - Similar Threads - displaying preview tiles

2. xbox one x not displaying picture to my tv after preview build

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one x not displaying picture to my tv after preview build: Before i begin i'm reposting this from a post i made yesterday. I want to try to simplify it The signal that goes from the back to my xbox one x to my tv isn't displaying a picture on the tv...
  3. Preview Alpha Ring Display Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Alpha Ring Display Issues: After the most recent Preview Alpha Ring update, I've noticed that the "HDR" box that normally pops up when I launch games has disappeared. Also, when I used to launch a game it would...
  4. I joined the preview program and i do not have the wireless display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I joined the preview program and i do not have the wireless display app: i have joined the preview program and it says i am currently in preview ring 4 but i do not have the wireless display app, how do i get it? 9dc35ab9-7002-4468-80e5-cefaf4dd2985
  5. Extend display not working in preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extend display not working in preview: I'm not sure if this is going to right place. I'm in insider, go to quest button and nothing works. I'm trying to get extend your display. You could send it me at . Thanks...
  6. Wireless Display (preview)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Display (preview): need some help, I own Xone S 500gb with 3tb extern hdd, system version 10.0.14393.2152 (rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161208-1218)fre, and I can't connect to wireless display app ... Not with my Lumia 640...
  7. The Wireless Display App has been available to preview for a year. When will the rest of us ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wireless Display App has been available to preview for a year. When will the rest of us ...: I've been waiting and waiting. Good grief. 0bdf7fc8-7a09-4f45-a0ef-30d5c51443d2
  8. I'm preview player, (XBOX ONE) and i don't have wireless display, how can i get?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm preview player, (XBOX ONE) and i don't have wireless display, how can i get?: I'm preview player, (XBOX ONE) and i don't have wireless display app. How can i get ? 50139227-06ee-424a-8741-15d4f7aa2100
  9. Is the Wireless Display App still available to Preview members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Wireless Display App still available to Preview members?: I recently joined the Preview program and am interested in trying out the Wireless Display app. The quest that a lot of older articles mention ("Extend Your Screen") doesn't seem to be available...
  10. Wireless Display (preview)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Display (preview): This Preview fails to open. Loads fine for couple seconds the closes fast. No error code or anything. Worked great when it was first released but hasn't worked since. Its a shame that they clearly...