: Xbox S S TV

Discus and support : Xbox S S TV in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox S S TV Hi, You stated 10K, what currency is that in? If we're taking U.S Dollars, UK Sterling or Euro's, that's an awful amount for a TV. You... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DPedrollo, Oct 15, 2020.

1. DPedrollo
    DPedrollo Guest

Hi,

You stated 10K, what currency is that in? If we're taking U.S Dollars, UK Sterling or Euro's, that's an awful amount for a TV. You don't need to spend that much, not even close.

Please tell us your currency.

:)

DPedrollo, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox One S Question

While the Xbox One S is 4k capable, it's "backwards compatible" to FullHD or HD ready TVs that don't have 4k.

Your Xbox One S will work perfectly fine on your current TV, if the Xbox One worked on it.
  3. Iautorenewedu Win User

Problems with Onkyo TX-NR818 Receiver

Are you running S/PDIF or HDMI? And, for sure: yes, there is going to be continuous updates for all equipment including: AVR(s), TV(s), and STB(s).
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Which xbox to choose

Hey there, Xbox One S has got very good 4k upscaled graphics, while the X is true 4k graphics. For now, I've got the Xbox One S, and that works a charm. It is really just up to you, you can either spend a little more for true 4k which you can use on a
    4K TV in the future as well, or you can go with the Xbox One S. You're current TV can support Xbox One/S/X, although an FHD screen, it will look a lot clearer with the S or X.
  5. JCSWW Win User

Xbox One S not recognizing full 4K capabilities through 4K AV receiver

My TV doesn't support HDR at all but it is 4k capable. I have tried having the XBOX One S directly connected to the TV and through the receiver with no luck getting anything 4k out of the One S.
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Which xbox to choose

Well if you have a Full HD TV i recomend you the Xbox one S, both works on with TV, but you will really enjoy the best quality from One X using a 4k TV. Also in the future if you buy a 4k TV you will enjoy a really great quality from the S because the upscaling
    feature and the HDR. Of course the Xbox one X will be the best option if money is not a problem for you, but if you are trying to save money the S is the best option.
Thema: