Xbox s series shuts off

Discus and support Xbox s series shuts off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my son the new xbox for his bday an he hasn't been able to play it at all because it shuts off soon as he clicks on a game i even bought 2k21... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tesla_tec, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Tesla_tec
    Tesla_tec Guest

Xbox s series shuts off

I bought my son the new xbox for his bday an he hasn't been able to play it at all because it shuts off soon as he clicks on a game i even bought 2k21 twice because it said the new version help please

:)

Tesla_tec, Nov 24, 2020
  2. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  3. AlvinWilliams2 Win User

Xbox o e shutting down

My xbox one s is shutting off does it really overheat
  4. GregTeague2 Win User

Xbox series x. Shuts off

Have u been able to find any info on this? The only thing i found says its over heating do to its surrounds and what not. I know thats not true in my case. Heck its on its own end table.
  5. carmine100 Win User

Xbox series x shutting off

when you send the console back, the warranty on that one gets used and I am pretty sure you get a new one with the replacement system. I might have to send my back as well because everytime it starts up it crashes then it resets itself
  6. DARK LORD ZAR Win User

Xbox series x. Shuts off

Same problem with asassins; gears ; forza
Thema:

Xbox s series shuts off

1. Xbox s series shuts off - Similar Threads - series shuts off

2. Series x shutted off while using quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x shutted off while using quick resume: Hello. I had my series x since launch, finished many games on it included cod and valhalla, never shutted off until today, what happened was that i started valhalla with quick resume, the pics...
  3. Xbox series X shutting off mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X shutting off mid game: So when in the middle of a game of Forza horizon 4, minecraft, gta v and gta online the consoles power light flashes quickly and then powers off. I used to get this issue on my Xbox one X but only...
  4. Xbox series x shut itself off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x shut itself off: My series x worked fine for the last 30 days but today it started to crash and then just shuts itself off. I don't know what to do :( the first time was while watching YouTube und 2 times while...
  5. Destiny 2 freezes and shuts off Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 freezes and shuts off Series X: -It's been 21 days since the Next Gen update and Destiny 2 is still freezing and turning my Series X off. At first it was just in Crucible, but PvE was playable for 5+ hours. Now, it happens about...
  6. Xbox Series X will freeze and shut off when trying to play certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X will freeze and shut off when trying to play certain games: Not sure why, but when I try to play Jedi Fallen Order on the Series X, it just freezes and shuts off and the same thing occasionally will happen during cyberpunk. Other games I've played work...
  7. Xbox Series X random shut offs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X random shut offs.: Hi, ive read multiple pages, and despite doing all the troubleshooting, my Xbox Series X continues to randomly shut itself off, regardless of what im doing on it. Even scrolling through the home...
  8. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off during gameplay

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off during gameplay: I ordered and received my brand new Xbox Series X earlier this month and it was working great up until yesterday, when during gameplay sessions it would just randomly shut off. It happened when I...
  9. My series x has randomly shut off multiple times

in XboX Insiders
    My series x has randomly shut off multiple times: Has anyone had this issue? It has froze up while playing cyberpunk twice ( 40 hrs in), and then the console shuts down, should I be worried about my system? Or is it more of a software issue with...
  10. Xbox Series X - Dim Screen setting causes Xbox to Shut Off/Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Dim Screen setting causes Xbox to Shut Off/Crash: I got my Xbox Series X yesterday and started downloading games. I noticed it kept shutting down unexpectedly while downloading the games and I'd have to press the power button on the console to...