Xbox S unconfigured after clearing cache

Discus and support Xbox S unconfigured after clearing cache in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello - After experiencing some issues with MS Flight sim on my Xbox S, I decided to clear the cache and keep installed games and apps, but after doing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fittedimp, Sep 17, 2022.

1. fittedimp
    fittedimp Guest

Hello - After experiencing some issues with MS Flight sim on my Xbox S, I decided to clear the cache and keep installed games and apps, but after doing so its now reverted to the console initial configuration screen, I can't get it off this screen and when I try to configure it again via the app, the app says it can't communicate with the console, I don't want to lose my games by performing a factory reset, is there another way to get the gain access to the console with setting the whole thing up again?

thank you.

:)

fittedimp, Sep 17, 2022
  2. fittedimp Win User

Thank you for your reply Derek, I got there in the end, I was just surprised that I had to configure the console again, but its up and running again.

thanks.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

fittedimp, when you perform the reset while keeping the games, really the start screen is open and you need to do all the initial settings again, friend.

It's the normal procedure.

After that, your games will appear normally on your console, as you chose to keep them.

I'm waiting for new information
  4. HassanB Win User

problems after clearing cache

Hello,

Have no worries, this is not something that you can personally fix. There is currently a Xbox LIVE Service Alert in regards to the situation you're experiencing. This issue seems to cover not being able to sign into Xbox LIVE properly, downloading your profiles,
    and games and applications freezing or working very slowly.

Please check the Xbox LIVE Status alert here for further information, Microsoft will update that page when there is more information available.

[​IMG]
  5. MasterAceBlaze Win User

problems after clearing cache

btw i can play games offline, im doing it now
  6. JesseCombs Win User

Xbox One S clearing the cache

I did what you described as well as from a video on YouTube.

Unplug modem and then unplug the Xbox One S. Wait about a minute and then plug Xbox and then the modem (both procedures in order described). Then I did what you described. Reinstalled Skyrim and it seems pretty clean so far.

I don’t understand why MS didn’t allow for maintenance etc. The 360 could be defragged and disc checked.
Thema:

1. Xbox S unconfigured after clearing cache - Similar Threads - unconfigured clearing cache

2. Xbox one slow after multiple factory resets and clearing cache

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one slow after multiple factory resets and clearing cache: I have an original Xbox one that is around 5 years old and about a few months ago my xbox became really slow after I downloaded NBA 2k22 and Its been like this even after I deleted it and Cleared...
  3. Ive tried clearing local storge and a hard reset my gta wont download its a disc. The first...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive tried clearing local storge and a hard reset my gta wont download its a disc. The first...: Gta (Disc verson) it is a old disc but when i downloaded the new update with it, it was fine but it was once i took my disc out it somehow uninstalled itself and now wont dowload...
  4. How to clear minecraft cache when i delete it ,i want to install it again but i can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to clear minecraft cache when i delete it ,i want to install it again but i can't play: How to clear minecraft cache when i delete it ,i want to install it again but i can't play acc19da0-9e25-402a-b6f7-298531a70df3
  5. Audio Issue - Can't hear friends, they can hear me clearly but I can't hear them (Fortnite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issue - Can't hear friends, they can hear me clearly but I can't hear them (Fortnite...: Audio Issue - Can't hear friends, they can hear me clearly but I can't hear them (Fortnite & COD) 2022. Can anyone assist with this? XBOX SERIES S. 8a6dbceb-df74-42ba-85d8-51b37c7790ef
  6. Idea to clear up group posts for games

in XboX Insiders
    Idea to clear up group posts for games: I’m gonna keep this very brief, also sorry if this is the wrong area to put this, if so please tell me where Maybe add a social section to group posts. I go on group post search for say...
  7. Apps won’t work properly and storage space won’t clear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps won’t work properly and storage space won’t clear: OK so I first started noticing issues with my Xbox one When Netflix wouldn’t work and then Hulu stopped working and then I couldn’t get on GTA so I started with the basics restarting And then...
  8. Unconfigured USB memory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unconfigured USB memory: Dear All I was using 2 external memory usb, both of 16GB. Recently, I wanted to change one of them with a 32GB memory, and I copied all contents from one to the other. Unfortunately, the console...
  9. USB randomly unconfigures and deletes files

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB randomly unconfigures and deletes files: So i have 3 exactly 3 problems with my Silicon power ultima 1.When i take my USB out and put back in it unconfigures 2. GTA 5 disk 1 has 3(0-3 starting at zero) game download files and my USB...
  10. My Xbox no longer reads my USB flash drive. It shows up as a unconfigured UBS drive. How can I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox no longer reads my USB flash drive. It shows up as a unconfigured UBS drive. How can I ...: So my girlfriend and I moved in together and we decided to retire my old gen 1 xbox 360 and begin to use her new xbox 360 slim. Her Xbox only had a 4gb hard drive so we opted to buy a 32gb flash...