: Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't

Discus and support : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't Reset your internet router and then follow up by checking for service outages on Xbox Live via... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SouthLuis85, Jun 5, 2019.

1. SouthLuis85
    SouthLuis85 Guest

Reset your internet router and then follow up by checking for service outages on Xbox Live via Xbox's official website and also by checking with your internet provider about any internet service issues that could be in your area.

:)

SouthLuis85, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Shane Lofton Win User

Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't

don't give him the router **** I know what I am doing
  3. Allebas Win User

4. SouthLuis85 Win User

Hey

We might need a little more information to help you out. Have you checked the multiplayer settings as well? Is you NAT open? What is the issue you’re running into exactly?
    I have checked and it said my nat is strict and my issue is why ain't i connected when it says i am connected to live
  5. StevenSF3 Win User

Hey SouthLuis85

We might need a little more information to help you out. Have you checked the multiplayer settings as well? Is you NAT open? What is the issue you’re running into exactly?
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We appreciate you helping out the community with a solution to this issue. We will be locking this thread since it has been inactive for over a month. If you ever require support, or would like to start a
    discussion, please create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Also as a side note, your network working fine on your phone does not mean that your Xbox should be fine. The Xbox is its own beast that requires more leniency in terms of internet protocols and security. It is very possible that the network needs to be
    troubleshooted even if your phone is connecting fine.
Thema:

1. : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't - Similar Threads - connected live really

2. “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!: I have spokn wih Xbox tech support on seveal occassions via chat and direct conversation but the issue continues to irritate me. I’ve been told and read about checking my network connectivity,...
  3. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region: Hello I am in trouble and I really need some help I began to use my xbox 360 after a really long time and tried connecting to xbox live. My locality in the xbox is set to United States and so is...
  4. Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock: Hello. Recently I have been having some login problems with Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.16.1) My problem is when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the login screen keeps loading...
  5. 8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message: Ran internet and xbox live diagnostics test to make sure the connection is secure to run live yet i stull get this error code and have been getting it since 9pm CST. Also cleared system cache,...
  6. Console cant connect to Xbox Live Error code 801000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console cant connect to Xbox Live Error code 801000a: Error code 801000a I Am connected hard wired but still cant connect a2998428-dfa4-4943-b44b-8e29412ae8e2
  7. Backwards Compatible Games not connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games not connecting to Xbox Live: I've logged onto my Xbox One today to play Borderlands 2 (xbox 360 edition) and I can't now connect to live once its loaded up. I have found many discussions on here and various different...
  8. My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live: My consol can't connect to xbox Live I keep getting everytime with 8015000A 6a9f02f5-46b2-4fc6-87da-1b95ad40c4d0
  9. Connected to Live but not really

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to Live but not really: My profile will sign in amd i can see my friends list and what friends are online, but everything else won't work. Pins, community, store, all blank. No prompt to sign into Live. Online games will...
  10. Xbox 360 running really slow and will not connect to xbox live 2days running now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 running really slow and will not connect to xbox live 2days running now: I have cleared the system cache over 100 times in this period, also tried booting without the hard drive, without an ethernet cable attached, took a last resort of formatting the hard drive losing...