Xbox saying game took to long to launch why?

Discus and support Xbox saying game took to long to launch why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello these past few weeks ive been getting the same error "for some reason (insert game) took too long to start" it seemed cleared up for a good week... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoryKrafcik, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:24 AM.

1. CoryKrafcik
    CoryKrafcik Guest

Hello these past few weeks ive been getting the same error "for some reason (insert game) took too long to start" it seemed cleared up for a good week but now its doing the same thing. Why is it doing this wheres a troubleshoot for it ?

:)

2. SOLITUDE SH4DOW Win User

Its a pretty common error i get it almost every day i fix mine by relaunching the game or restarting my xbox one.Hope the helped if so enjoy your gaming experience = )
  3. Ironwilled Win User

A power cycle might help, but also offloading the hard drive since it might be close to full. If you have games that you can delete then try that or re-download them to your external hard drive. You can also try getting an SSD and downloading your most
    played games there, and it might cut down on the loading times.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Cory,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    Lukepeps

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  6. JFate777 Win User

Sometimes this happens because your console hasn't had a hard reset or Power Cycle in sometime. Doing this can help resolve the issue. Xbox provides step by step instructions you can find here on how to

Power Cycle
    your Xbox.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox saying game took to long to launch why? - Similar Threads - saying game took

2. Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...

in XboX Insiders
    Screenshot captured in game won't load to my OneDrive. When uploading, the message says it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jskilljoy [link] [comments]
  3. I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and...: Modern warfare won’t start saying person who owns game must sign in but I have the game and have played since came out 5cbe1b23-cfe9-46f7-a55b-ecc6a88a9bf3
  5. Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my games showing up in where it says my games and apps when I was at the...: I have started noticing an issue with the my games and apps section of the dashboard when I went to where it says my games and apps. and on the next screen where it says games there was an issue...
  6. “ Saying Good Game “ discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “ Saying Good Game “ discussion: I play multiplayer on cod a lot. I say gg and hear it from others quite often. 3ab21314-0c07-465a-aff7-8cc393641647
  7. When trying to set up game streaming it says it's not available in my region?

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to set up game streaming it says it's not available in my region?: I was trying to set up Xbox game streaming, and when it said to have my Xbox turned on and signed in, it tells me to wait for Xbox game streaming to be in my region, any one else have the same...
  8. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...: submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one wont install games. Keeps stopping and saying i took out the disc!! Please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one wont install games. Keeps stopping and saying i took out the disc!! Please help!!: I bought diablo 3 today and when i put it in it started installation then stopped. And says please put the disc back in to continue installation but i never took it out. And its doing this with...
  10. My game won't start it says it took long to start then it gives me a code 08007005.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game won't start it says it took long to start then it gives me a code 08007005.: This is my 3rd time having this problem with one of my games and now its Battlefield 1. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it says the same thing. Also did a factory reset and it continues to...