Xbox saying no connection

Discus and support Xbox saying no connection in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I am connected to my WiFi but the xbox is not reconising that I have a active Internet connection theres no point in telling me to report problem on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Finchyboy894, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Xbox saying no connection

Hi I am connected to my WiFi but the xbox is not reconising that I have a active Internet connection theres no point in telling me to report problem on the console as it just says I need a active Internet connection

submitted by /u/Finchyboy894
    [link] [comments]

/u/Finchyboy894, Nov 5, 2019
  2. rylands-82DA907D-102 Win User

Can't connect to live

If you run a connection test on the xbox (it will say test connection underneath where it says you cannot connect to xbox live) then you can see where its failing to connect
  3. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  4. Cookie 64 Win User

Xbox1

My Xbox says it's connected to the internet but when I go to sign on it says am not connected to the internet
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Saying connected to live

Hey Tidy Time! In order to use some features of Xbox Live, you need a Gold membership. For more info check
    here. Thanks!
  6. SPEEDER1143 Win User

4099-0000-D080-0200-8007-045D

it was saying it couldn't connect to xbox live when I was connected
Thema:

Xbox saying no connection

1. Xbox saying no connection - Similar Threads - saying connection

2. : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.: : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi. I went to sign in & instead of going to my account I selected “add new” & re-added my account. I just signed but thank you....
  3. My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I...: My Xbox says I'm connected on connected devices on hot spot settings on phone but when I try to connect on the Xbox to go to live it says nat type unavailable n won't let me go online...
  4. My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features: So a couple of days ago i got on my xbox and connected my internet and i went to play online with friends and it said connect to xbox live even thought it showed my friends messages and even...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...
  6. When I run a multiplayer test it says im not connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I run a multiplayer test it says im not connected: Xbox.com/xboxone/teredo Service info is unavailable I've done everything xbox support tells me and nothing works ive tried hard resets I've restarted my router nothing helps is xbox support...
  7. Xbox 360 emulator says I need to be connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 emulator says I need to be connected to live: I am trying to play Halo Reach on my Xbox One. I need to download my profile to play online. When I try find and download my 360 profile, it says I must be connected to Xbox Live even though I am....
  8. : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't: : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't Reset your internet router and then follow up by checking for service outages on Xbox Live via Xbox's official website and also by checking...
  9. Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game says cannot connect to server, timed out with error code 0102-0000: 1.Gems of War 2. Only on this game 3. Installed game 4. Started happening today 5. No. 6. Wireless connection 13f8f1b1-8d23-401c-9159-540704753618
  10. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...