Xbox saying no connection

Discus and support Xbox saying no connection in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I am connected to my WiFi but the xbox is not reconising that I have a active Internet connection theres no point in telling me to report problem on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Finchyboy894, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Xbox saying no connection

Hi I am connected to my WiFi but the xbox is not reconising that I have a active Internet connection theres no point in telling me to report problem on the console as it just says I need a active Internet connection

submitted by /u/Finchyboy894
    [link] [comments]

/u/Finchyboy894, Nov 5, 2019
  2. rylands-82DA907D-102 Win User

Can't connect to live

If you run a connection test on the xbox (it will say test connection underneath where it says you cannot connect to xbox live) then you can see where its failing to connect
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Xbox Live says Connected but Game says offline

4. BruhMane Win User

Xbox Live says Connected but Game says offline

.....it doesn't. See what I mean. Bad.
  5. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  6. Cookie 64 Win User

Xbox1

My Xbox says it's connected to the internet but when I go to sign on it says am not connected to the internet
Thema:

Xbox saying no connection

1. Xbox saying no connection - Similar Threads - saying connection

2. when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when ever someone trys to join my minecraft world it says unable to connect: i have tried everything no one can connect to my world i can only join how come i cant host this is so annoying unable to connect to world for 20 people 3d63e3e7-1f9a-41ca-8013-36ba634d339a
  3. My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox connects to my router but says cannot connect to the internet when I test the...: I got a new router recently and its terrible but it works I can connect my phone and everything but my xbox just wont work with it ive tried so many things and its not a problem with the wifi...
  4. Xbox (beta) App says there's no internet connection when trying to download a game even if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) App says there's no internet connection when trying to download a game even if...: Hello, I've been having an issue with game pass on pc. Whenever I try to download a game it says there is no internet connection, even if I'm downloading a game with steam or watching Netflix, for...
  5. Network is purfict but Xbox says I'm not connected and I cant sign in.noyhing works.what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is purfict but Xbox says I'm not connected and I cant sign in.noyhing works.what...: I have went into network settings all is fine even on yalls end but something isnt right.on my xbox i cannot sign back into my profile,i cannot watch YouTube,netflix,playgames,and i cannot go to...
  6. Xbox not connected but saying it is.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not connected but saying it is.: I’m trying to connect to the WIFI and when I run a network test it always says “all good - you’re connected to the internet”, but when I leave the screen and check, I’m offline. I’ve tried this...
  7. I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft...: I wanna play on the servers on Minecraft but it says I have to make a Microsoft account and when I press it it says sorry we had trouble connecting to your Microsoft account because I already made...
  8. Xbox party is always says its connecting me and usually 3 other people and wont stop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox party is always says its connecting me and usually 3 other people and wont stop.: when i join a party i just have the connecting box for me and usually 2 other people. It never loads I have let it sit for hours. This problem is only on my Xbox. I can connect on Xbox mobile and...
  9. I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on to my Microsoft Bingo game anymore. It keeps saying connection error: I cant log onto my Microsoft Bingo game. It keeps saying connection error 07015c4f-cbfa-4525-bd20-805adfa98832
  10. MY CARRER SAYS UNDER AGE, AND WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT ONLINE I CAN'T

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY CARRER SAYS UNDER AGE, AND WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT ONLINE I CAN'T: I have been playing Mycareer with no problems got up to overall 84 until a couple of days ago my mycareer says my account is underaged or I haven't created it, also when I try to connect online...