Xbox says hardware is connected but it is not and it won't let me connect to wireless

Discus and support Xbox says hardware is connected but it is not and it won't let me connect to wireless in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox says hardware is connected but it is not and it won't let me connect to wireless hello, my Xbox says that I have a hardware connected to my Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BTWN AIR, Apr 2, 2018.

1. BTWN AIR
    BTWN AIR Guest

Xbox says hardware is connected but it is not and it won't let me connect to wireless

hello, my Xbox says that I have a hardware connected to my Xbox but I do not. It then won't let me disconnect and choose a wireless connection. It just started about two weeks ago and I would keep turning my Xbox on and off and eventually it would work.
    It has done it again and I've turned my Xbox on and off for about 30 minutes now and unplugged everything and still no solution. Please help.

:)

BTWN AIR, Apr 2, 2018
  2. connection issues

Dear xbox

My xbox won't let me connect to my wireless connection and won't let me connect to Xbox live

Can u please help me

TeenageRanger77, Apr 2, 2018
  3. IanTraxler
    IanTraxler Guest
    Wired Connection to Wireless

I went from a wired connection to wireless and now I can't play on the wireless. It has to be connected with Ethernet. I know all of the suggested pages to look at. It says it's connected but then it shows "connect to Xbox Live" on the main page and won't
    let me play games.

IanTraxler, Apr 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox says hardware is connected but it is not and it won't let me connect to wireless - Similar Threads - says hardware connected

2. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...: My brother and I were told that if we get Game Pass Ultimate for £1 we would have it until our Xbox Live Gold memberships expire and that one month would be added to our memberships, but my...
  4. ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESPN 2k5 won’t install saying needs Xbox hard drive. I have 2.6 gig available on Xbox hard...: Not loading disk. Says must have xbox hard drive. 2.4 left on hard drive 15 gig left on thumb drive. Trying to load and play espn 2k5. Help please. 5ccd0958-ab89-46e2-8250-578d138fb1b6
  5. Xbox insider tweeted and said they've rolled out streaming to omega, but it still says it's...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider tweeted and said they've rolled out streaming to omega, but it still says it's...: I'm in the US, and in the omega ring. When I try to connect to my Xbox, it still says it's not supported in my ring or region. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/imSoConfused67...
  6. Omega ring has been enabled, but app say NO!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring has been enabled, but app say NO!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Revenator1987 [link] [comments]
  7. message says hardware error when trying to connect to my router

in XBoX on Consoles
    message says hardware error when trying to connect to my router: after an hour of trying to connect to my router i have given up message says hardware error each time even though i have other products connected to the router such as sky box mobile printer and...
  8. xbox says hardware fault and wont connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox says hardware fault and wont connect to network: I reported the fault and then didn't send it off within 30 days as was unwell - now out of warranty and I have to pay?? the xbox broke 6 weeks after buying brand new and had been played on less...
  9. Can not connec to xbox live in the uk but it says hardware any suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not connec to xbox live in the uk but it says hardware any suggestions: Can not connect to xbox live but it says hardware problem please help me 8d3afc21-03b5-4e4c-b233-e58e48f20e7c
  10. Console is unable to connect to my Wi-Fi, saying "the wireless network hardware isnt working"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is unable to connect to my Wi-Fi, saying "the wireless network hardware isnt working": My console is not connecting to my Wi-Fi via wireless connection. the xbox is saying "the wireless network hardware isn't working". bf8473f7-2b17-4c19-8924-cc7f1c36d406