Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription

Discus and support Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vKz69, Aug 1, 2020.

1. vKz69
    vKz69 Guest

So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i try to play superhot, it says something on the lines of “The original owner who got this game doesn’t own
    Game pass ultimate or Xbox gold anymore”. (Even though I have game pass ultimate and have had gold for years)

For super mega baseball 2, it says that I dont own the game and to go buy it from the microsoft store.

Anyone know why this is happening?

:)

vKz69, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

If you purchased the games on this account, even if they are free they will show up in your purchases in payment and billing on your account on the PC. Make sure they are there. If they are not you may have been sharing the games from another account.
  3. REDD FYRE - Ricky Win User

I have the exact same problem, any one have any answers?
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox says I don’t own game.

horizon 2, you would not get a refund and you would not be able to get a code to download, if you own it it will be in your ready to install section.

This game can no longer be purchased as it has been delisted and removed from sale. unless you find a disc.
  5. Toxicity dG Win User

Xbox says I don’t own game.

if you are license transfering it because your main account is not set as your home why your getting that error
  6. Gamertown19 Win User

I own a game I didn't buy on Xbox live store

it wasn't on my ready to install list. I just went to wwe 2k17 Xbox store page, and it says I owned the game. It says "With Xbox gold play the game for free or buy to own".
Thema:

1. Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription - Similar Threads - says don’t own

2. Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own: COD Warzone is not letting me play and it gives me the error (0x803f9000) and says “Buy it or get someone who owns it already to sign in”, even though it’s free and I’ve played it before... I game...
  3. Xbox says I don’t own game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own game.: I’ve just come to play my digital copy of Forza Horizon 2 which Ive had since the game has come out, and now my xbox all of a sudden says I dont own it no matter what I do, restar, clear cache,...
  4. Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.: Please fix your console thanks 4f593f07-dae1-4585-afbe-c9aa2273ecb7
  5. Game from game pass says I don’t own game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game from game pass says I don’t own game: Hi, i recently bought a three month subscription for the game pass. It was put onto my brother’s account and we downloaded a few games and played them. One of those games is Mortal Kombat X it was...
  6. I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account: Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help. Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i lose access to stuff i RIGHTFULLY OWN. [img]...
  7. I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it: This is a second time posting issue purchased bf5 on 20th December for £30 and been playing it till recently now when i go on it says i need to “upgrade” from trial but im not on the trial and...
  8. Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it: I own battlefield 5 since 20th december payed £30 as it was on sale. As of today 29/20/2019 it wont allow me to play anything on it for example multiplayer it says i need to upgrade from trial and...
  9. Xbox says I don’t own overwatch even though it’s also says downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own overwatch even though it’s also says downloaded: [img] ........... 50eb664a-6819-4832-8abd-a0053faa5203
  10. Buying a game and it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game and it says I don’t own it: I bought minecraft and it says that i do not own it. I would like to receive a refund or just send me a copy so i cab download it. bed33568-5991-4f2a-8ba4-02445271bada