Xbox says I don’t own game.

Discus and support Xbox says I don’t own game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve just come to play my digital copy of Forza Horizon 2 which Ive had since the game has come out, and now my xbox all of a sudden says I dont own it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amari53, May 23, 2020.

1. Amari53
    Amari53 Guest

I’ve just come to play my digital copy of Forza Horizon 2 which Ive had since the game has come out, and now my xbox all of a sudden says I dont own it no matter what I do, restar, clear cache, everything. I’d rather just get another code so I can still
    play the game instead of getting refund. Help?

:)

Amari53, May 23, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

horizon 2, you would not get a refund and you would not be able to get a code to download, if you own it it will be in your ready to install section.

This game can no longer be purchased as it has been delisted and removed from sale. unless you find a disc.
  3. Toxicity dG Win User

if you are license transfering it because your main account is not set as your home why your getting that error
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Buying a game and it says I don’t own it

Asking for game codes etc is not allowed on the forums.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Where did you buy it and which version? Keep in mind that there are versions of the game for the Xbox and for Windows they won't work on other devices.
  6. Allebas Win User

Hi BEHEMOTH176,

You can redownload the game via your purchase history. On your Xbox One you can

1. To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to Settings > Xbox Assist > Help.
    3. Select Purchases & downloads > Purchases > How to get purchase history.
    4. Select Order history to view your purchases.
    Now if purchase the game more than 3 months ago you can see your purchase history via the internet here

1. Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account.

Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
Thema:

1. Xbox says I don’t own game. - Similar Threads - says don’t own

2. Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own free games that I got from my Xbox gold subscription: So i recently tried to play some old games that I got for free for gold, namely Superhot and super mega baseball. I am not able to play these. When i try to play superhot, it says something on the...
  3. Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone saying I can’t play because I don’t own: COD Warzone is not letting me play and it gives me the error (0x803f9000) and says “Buy it or get someone who owns it already to sign in”, even though it’s free and I’ve played it before... I game...
  4. Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I don’t own Assassins Creed Black Flag from games for gold and achievement points.: Please fix your console thanks 4f593f07-dae1-4585-afbe-c9aa2273ecb7
  5. Game from game pass says I don’t own game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game from game pass says I don’t own game: Hi, i recently bought a three month subscription for the game pass. It was put onto my brother’s account and we downloaded a few games and played them. One of those games is Mortal Kombat X it was...
  6. I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account: Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help. Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i lose access to stuff i RIGHTFULLY OWN. [img]...
  7. I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased battlefield 5 but says I don’t own it: This is a second time posting issue purchased bf5 on 20th December for £30 and been playing it till recently now when i go on it says i need to “upgrade” from trial but im not on the trial and...
  8. Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 store says I don’t own it: I own battlefield 5 since 20th december payed £30 as it was on sale. As of today 29/20/2019 it wont allow me to play anything on it for example multiplayer it says i need to upgrade from trial and...
  9. Xbox says I don’t own overwatch even though it’s also says downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says I don’t own overwatch even though it’s also says downloaded: [img] ........... 50eb664a-6819-4832-8abd-a0053faa5203
  10. Buying a game and it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game and it says I don’t own it: I bought minecraft and it says that i do not own it. I would like to receive a refund or just send me a copy so i cab download it. bed33568-5991-4f2a-8ba4-02445271bada