Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer

Discus and support Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been having this issue for a few days now. I have asked other communities and they weren't much help but I was told to utilize an ethernet connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MHashmi1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. MHashmi1
    MHashmi1 Guest

Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer

Been having this issue for a few days now. I have asked other communities and they weren't much help but I was told to utilize an ethernet connection and this issues might be fixed. At this point, I came here and need a fix so I could play some games. Game
    syncing actually takes more than 5 minutes and I have a 54 Mbps connection.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

MHashmi1, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer - Similar Threads - says 27% packet

2. Game won’t launch. Says corrupted error code 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t launch. Says corrupted error code 0x80070570: Just downloaded a digital copy of nba 2k and finished the and launched fine the first time. Backed out to watch netflix then went back and game will not launch. Getting error code 0x80070570. It...
  3. Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DareDiablo [link] [comments]
  4. Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...: Last week I sent my Xbox One X to the Microsoft Service Center through UPS. I did all of the mailing correctly, and even had the worker at UPS help me do it. This week I got the notification that...
  5. Xbox (beta) app - says I cannot send communication due to a suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app - says I cannot send communication due to a suspension: I have not used my Xbox account for almost 10 years. Downloaded the Xbox (beta) app to use the new pass for PC, and it says I am not allowed to send any communication to friends. "Due to a...
  6. I was gifted a game and it says I own it but I have to buy it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game and it says I own it but I have to buy it.: I was gifted Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands and I am not able to install because it says I have to buy it. It also is not in my games to install. It is only on the Microsoft website where it...
  7. Westinghouse: Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal"

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Westinghouse: Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal": Westinghouse (Televisions): Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal" Hi there Ltigon823, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue...
  8. Anthem says I dont have gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem says I dont have gold: So I've just finished with destiny and installed anthem but I cant seem to play, it says I dont have a gold sub even though I do , I renewed a couple months back and the fact I've been playing...
  9. Refunds page either not loading or or saying "we've moved things around"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds page either not loading or or saying "we've moved things around": Hi, I get two different things happening when trying to request a refund for a starter pack to a game (I thought I was buying the game itself). Either I get a grey box with a sad square face -...
  10. : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't: : Xbox say connected to xbox live but really doesn't Reset your internet router and then follow up by checking for service outages on Xbox Live via Xbox's official website and also by checking...