Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer

Discus and support Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been having this issue for a few days now. I have asked other communities and they weren't much help but I was told to utilize an ethernet connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MHashmi1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. MHashmi1
    MHashmi1 Guest

Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer

Been having this issue for a few days now. I have asked other communities and they weren't much help but I was told to utilize an ethernet connection and this issues might be fixed. At this point, I came here and need a fix so I could play some games. Game
    syncing actually takes more than 5 minutes and I have a 54 Mbps connection.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

MHashmi1, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox says I have 27% packet loss and MTU issues, which won't allow me to play multiplayer - Similar Threads - says 27% packet

2. My Xbox says no signal even though it's turned on!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says no signal even though it's turned on!: Please help me! My xbox's graphics went bad all of a sudden then the sound went off. I tried to fix it went my xbox screen went black and went to no signal. It is turned on and I have tried...
  3. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.: Hi all, I have just downloaded Minecraft (through game pass) for the first time and I am trying to create a new server, but everytime I do I get the message saying "You are almost out of data...
  5. Minecraft for Microsoft Windows 10: code says 'redeemed'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Microsoft Windows 10: code says 'redeemed': Hi there, I purchased Minecraft back in 2012 and was looking to play the Windows 10 version as it's cross-platform. I saw that players who had purchased before Oct 2017 could get the game for...
  6. My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features: So a couple of days ago i got on my xbox and connected my internet and i went to play online with friends and it said connect to xbox live even thought it showed my friends messages and even...
  7. Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Says I Have to Re-join: So since Game Pass Ultimate is launching I’m wondering if there is a crossover issue with regular Game Pass. I have a Game Pass membership and when I select a game to download the “install” option...
  8. Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to install minecraft, stuck saying "installing": Does anyone have a proper fix for this, it's always at 0% and I've done everything from restarting to reinstalling the game, but the installation bar won't budge....
  9. Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.: When I tried to directly contact Xbox support, the questions left me at a dead end assuming the only options were results that would prove the issue was solely on my end, when in fact my Xbox...
  10. My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game I bought on my Xbox isn’t saying I bought it: my grand theft auto 5 digital edition i bought does not say i bought it and i went into the store and it says its not bought whats happening microsoft its happening to everyone help i was playing...