Xbox says I no longer own a game

Discus and support Xbox says I no longer own a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i wanted to redownload assassins creed unity, which came with my Xbox when i bought it along with AC Black Flag. When i head to my games & apps and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jawskiller2011, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Xbox says I no longer own a game

So i wanted to redownload assassins creed unity, which came with my Xbox when i bought it along with AC Black Flag. When i head to my games & apps and go to ready to install i can see Black Flag but AC unity is no there. I checked the Xbox store and it
    gives me the option to buy unity even though i should have it. I was told to check my order history and the game doesnt even appear there. I dont know what to do as im supposed to have this game and i feel ripped off right now.

:)

jawskiller2011, Feb 25, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

It says i no longer own the game

Sorry to hear you're having issues. If you purchased the game on your tag then try the steps listed below. Move to the next option if one doesn't work.

1. Power cycle by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down.

2. Delete the game and reinstall it.

3. Factory reset the console (there is an option to keep installed games/apps)

4. If all else fails and you did purchase the game on your account then call phone support for more assistance. Click this link to get the number for your region http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
  3. jawskiller2011 Win User

Exactly!! I have my achievements and everything but it doesnt show that its mine, even though the console was literally the AC Unity edition
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Sorry about this, if you cant see the game into your previous order (
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
    display all contents ans all dates ), as the other Ambassador told you either you get that game with a code but it was Registered with another account either there is an issue with your account so in this case
    i suggest you to chat or call an agent from the helpdesk > https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards
  5. jawskiller2011 Win User

I am currently in chat with an agent, waiting to see what im told.
  6. jawskiller2011 Win User

There is jo way i reedemed it into another account as when i redeemed the code the only account on the xbox was mine
Thema:

1. Xbox says I no longer own a game - Similar Threads - says longer own

2. Minecraft says I no longer own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says I no longer own the game: I've had the game since the 360 version and also have the xbox one version. I have the newer play together version as well. Now I get a message, saying to either get game pass or rebuy the game....
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  4. Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Summer Quests & Game Pass - all the sudden the site says I'm no longer eligible: I get the "no longer eligible message" when I visit Get Xbox Live Gold for Just $1 yet I have both Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass at the moment. The last time I was able to view the quests was...
  5. Forza Horizon profile says it is no longer available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon profile says it is no longer available: Forza Horizon profile says it is no longer available. What to do? Error message that shows: "The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available. Please contact Xbox Support...
  6. It no longer says I own fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It no longer says I own fortnite: I purchased fortnite before release and pre ordered it I played it for about two weeks then stopped for a while the game was still on my external drive but wouldn't let me update for battle royal...
  7. It says i no longer own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says i no longer own the game: I've had GTA for a while now but lately i've been playing alot. I have been trying to get the new dlcs and stuff with my friend. If i need to contact him to prove that i had the game and was...
  8. Games saying that I do not own them and no longer showing up in ready to install after ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games saying that I do not own them and no longer showing up in ready to install after ...: Games that have been purchased say that I do now own them and to insert disc. When they are uninstalled they no longer appear in ready to install. b2be793a-6eeb-471d-9a24-1d48f8223859
  9. Purchased a game when it was free with gold, no longer says I own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game when it was free with gold, no longer says I own the game.: I purchased/downloaded Assassin's Creed II when it was free for xbox live gold members from July 16th - 30th of 2013. Assassin's Creed II is a game that can be played on Xbox One but it was not...
  10. Help xbox says I no longer own game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help xbox says I no longer own game: I own the halo 5 edition xbox one and redeemed it on the only account I ever use. I went to play today and it says I no longer own it and must repurchase it e02e3c6a-e1a1-4d4b-bdf1-38e5408950ba