Xbox Scarlet connectivity

Discus and support Xbox Scarlet connectivity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a question that is probably too early on to determine but hoping i can get an answer. Will next gen console still be able to support third... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ATJIC, Sep 4, 2019.

1. ATJIC
    ATJIC Guest

This is a question that is probably too early on to determine but hoping i can get an answer.

Will next gen console still be able to support third party accessories like razor wolverine controllers and headset like the steel series 9x?

:)

ATJIC, Sep 4, 2019
  2. InkSxns Win User

if I buy xbox one x this year, can it still be used next year?

At E3 the mentioned that the scarlet was going to be still connected to xbox one x and earlier xbox one consoles. So I would imagine they would still bring the same games out for scarlet and xbox one x
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    ATJIC

Thank you for replying back and marking the Ambassador's reply as answered. At this time we will be locking this thread, if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread letting us know. Thank you again
    for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. denis97g Win User

There are no info yet; but I believe so since they are working to make all accessories that are compatible with the xbox one also compatible with scarlett.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox Scarlet

The Xbox Scarlet is coming out in 2020 my question is about the Xbox one X how long will Xbox one remain on the market after the Scarlet comes out? How long will Microsoft continue to make games for Xbox one after Scarlet comes out?
    360s just got there end date so im guessing a while
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

[Mod Removed-Personal Information]

The Back Compat team is focusing on all Xbox One games being playable on Scarlet, therefore, new additions are on hold until Scarlet releases Fall 2020.
Thema:

1. Xbox Scarlet connectivity - Similar Threads - Scarlet connectivity

2. What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?: Considering we've gine fron 360 to one, the next name could be something like xbox revolution d52f0284-1aa4-43da-a271-2324219573dc
  3. Silent Hill Playing homecoming. Get to the scarlet boss fight.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Silent Hill Playing homecoming. Get to the scarlet boss fight.: Get to where you hit X then A. I've done the X then A about 5-7 times. It never goes to the next phase where scarlet goes to all four legs. f4fc3dad-f79f-42a2-a72c-9b708d45d5b4
  4. New xbox Scarlet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox Scarlet.: Id like to see some kind of VR option. 20ce758c-c3cd-4fd0-9a99-e503ac3edded
  5. Xbox Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlet: The Xbox Scarlet is coming out in 2020 my question is about the Xbox one X how long will Xbox one remain on the market after the Scarlet comes out? How long will Microsoft continue to make games...
  6. 21:9 display support for Xbox Scarlet ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    21:9 display support for Xbox Scarlet ?: Wanting to upgrade my desktop monitor. Not a big fan of tall monitors. I tried a 32" monitor, but it was just too much. A widescreen would be a great compromise. I've been searching high and low...
  7. What is "Project Scarlet"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is "Project Scarlet"?: I've just been having a look through questions and discussions on the Xbox Community. Someone asked about backwards compatability and others replied saying about "Project Scarlet". This is the...
  8. Xbox Scarlet Pre-Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlet Pre-Order: Hi guys, Has anyone heard anything yet about pre-orders for the new Xbox? I would like to pre-order mine to ensure I have it on launch day :) Thanks! 52c66e25-63db-491d-aa60-4931ec868382
  9. Will the Xbox one X become obsolete after the lunch of Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox one X become obsolete after the lunch of Scarlet: So I plan on getting the Xbox one X because my og xbone is very faulty. But i don't want to get the Xbox one X then have to upgrade two years or so later because no games are releasing on the Xbox...
  10. Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET?: Personally I am going to wait - both for the new console and for the new Halo - getting them both at the same time (hoping for a bundle) I think the new console is going to be game changing (no...