Xbox Scarlett Fixes and Feature Requests

Discus and support Xbox Scarlett Fixes and Feature Requests in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had an idea that we could collect all the current issues of Xbox One and the features that seem to be missing, and add them to a compiled list.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_Nismo, Sep 28, 2019.

1. /u/_Nismo
    /u/_Nismo Guest

I had an idea that we could collect all the current issues of Xbox One and the features that seem to be missing, and add them to a compiled list. However, that list needs to be visible to actual Xbox team members willing to take note and mark them as line items to remediate in Scarlett. Is this the right place, or a different forum for this kind of thing?

submitted by /u/_Nismo
    [link] [comments]

/u/_Nismo, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Elite controller series 2

Very good Question. I think it is bc to scarlett. In my Opinion, Scarlett has new Features to Controller too
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Why can't you change joystick settings on non-elite controllers?

It's not a feature that's built into the standard controllers for the Xbox One series.

You can post your feature request here -
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

It's not something to be fixed, it's by design.
  4. Tentacle Touchy Win User

Elite controller series 2

Highly curious to see what features will be integrated into the Scarlett system controller tbh.
  5. x EeMBe x Win User

When are we getting split screen so i can play and watch YouTube

The feature got axed to increase performance of the dashboard. I doubt it is coming back to the xbox one but maybe it will be on scarlett since that has more power.
  6. HarryW.1 Win User

Xbox Feature request

That's a good idea, as said, throw that up on Uservoice.
    Have already. This is the first site I found when I did a search, so I posted here. Don't see any way to delete my post.
Thema:

1. Xbox Scarlett Fixes and Feature Requests - Similar Threads - Scarlett Fixes Feature

2. Third party controllers for xbox scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party controllers for xbox scarlett: Hey guys, I currently have a razer wolverine ultimate controller for the xbox one and I wanted to know if this will still work for the xbox scarlett, I know they have said your accessories will...
  3. Upcoming Console wars XBOX 2 (Project Scarlett) vs Playstation 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming Console wars XBOX 2 (Project Scarlett) vs Playstation 5: What do you guys think of Xbox's Project Scarlett compared to Playstation 5. The upcoming console launches represent big stakes for both manufacturers, with Sony's lead in the current console war...
  4. Xbox Scarlett in the green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlett in the green: With the experience gained over the years, we could have a console with a low cost and increasingly affordable for everyone, with less ambient impact. Probably the future will be represented by a...
  5. PS5 vs Xbox Projectt Scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 vs Xbox Projectt Scarlett: Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'. Which will be the best? There'll also be a question and i'll post the link to it as soon as possible....
  6. PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett: Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'. Which will be the best? There'll also be a discussion and i'll post the link to it as soon as possible....
  7. Question about Xbox Scarlett.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Scarlett.: So I have over 40 games on my Xbox One, and I was wondering, will the Xbox Scarlett have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games? Because I really don't want to have to get rid of them...
  8. Xbox next console (project scarlett)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox next console (project scarlett): If i purchase a external seagate hard drive designed to work with the xbox one will it work with the next generation of console being released ? a3f9d0bd-0d2a-4b24-a756-94006a074b0a
  9. Xbox scarlette

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox scarlette: Is this like another special edition of xbox 1? 28a9033f-209c-46c8-b553-6214213accab
  10. Xbox Scarlett, vr support ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Scarlett, vr support ?: Hi there Microsoft, I’m very much looking forward to the Scarlett when it gets released later next year , i would like to enquire if the Microsoft flight simulator will support Vr ? Eg Oculus or...