Xbox Scarlett in the green

Discus and support Xbox Scarlett in the green in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With the experience gained over the years, we could have a console with a low cost and increasingly affordable for everyone, with less ambient impact.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DominumStige, Oct 6, 2019.

1. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

With the experience gained over the years, we could have a console with a low cost and increasingly affordable for everyone, with less ambient impact. Probably the future will be represented by a console with modular hardware, as on PC, where it will be
    enough to just replace (for example) the GPU to make it even more powerful.

:)

DominumStige, Oct 6, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

It'll be interesting to see how much Scarlett will cost, and everything else and espicially compatibility, I know games are compatible, and I'm hoping my steering wheel will be too, but only time will tell.
  3. NLH1 Win User

does anyone know what its going to be in UK price and is it really worth buying over an X?
  4. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

This is obviously great news! For both consumers and developers.
  5. xNikolex Win User

That would be amazing I'm still putting aside 700 though just in case 🤣
  6. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

I cannot wait until Scarlett comes out.

There was been such hype and all these great speculations for it that really makes me want one

I do hope it isn't a let down though!
Thema:

1. Xbox Scarlett in the green - Similar Threads - Scarlett green

2. PS5 vs Xbox Projectt Scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 vs Xbox Projectt Scarlett: Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'. Which will be the best? There'll also be a question and i'll post the link to it as soon as possible....
  3. PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett: Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'. Which will be the best? There'll also be a discussion and i'll post the link to it as soon as possible....
  4. Xbox Scarlett Fixes and Feature Requests

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Scarlett Fixes and Feature Requests: I had an idea that we could collect all the current issues of Xbox One and the features that seem to be missing, and add them to a compiled list. However, that list needs to be visible to actual...
  5. Question about Xbox Scarlett.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Scarlett.: So I have over 40 games on my Xbox One, and I was wondering, will the Xbox Scarlett have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games? Because I really don't want to have to get rid of them...
  6. Xbox next console (project scarlett)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox next console (project scarlett): If i purchase a external seagate hard drive designed to work with the xbox one will it work with the next generation of console being released ? a3f9d0bd-0d2a-4b24-a756-94006a074b0a
  7. Xbox scarlette

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox scarlette: Is this like another special edition of xbox 1? 28a9033f-209c-46c8-b553-6214213accab
  8. Xbox Scarlett, vr support ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Scarlett, vr support ?: Hi there Microsoft, I’m very much looking forward to the Scarlett when it gets released later next year , i would like to enquire if the Microsoft flight simulator will support Vr ? Eg Oculus or...
  9. scarlett retrocompatible con accesorios de xbox one (retro-compatible scarlett with xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    scarlett retrocompatible con accesorios de xbox one (retro-compatible scarlett with xbox...: aun es un rumor y no hay nada confirmado al respecto, pero que te parecería que los controles de xbox one (para ser mas específicos) también los pudieras usar en la nueva xbox box, siendo honestos...
  10. Cyberpunk and Scarlett

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk and Scarlett: Games on Scarlett are going to be compatible so no worries aa8636f2-82e0-4dd8-ad86-3daf5099ea25