Xbox Scarlett in the green

Discus and support Xbox Scarlett in the green in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With the experience gained over the years, we could have a console with a low cost and increasingly affordable for everyone, with less ambient impact.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DominumStige, Oct 6, 2019.

1. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

With the experience gained over the years, we could have a console with a low cost and increasingly affordable for everyone, with less ambient impact. Probably the future will be represented by a console with modular hardware, as on PC, where it will be
    enough to just replace (for example) the GPU to make it even more powerful.

:)

DominumStige, Oct 6, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

It'll be interesting to see how much Scarlett will cost, and everything else and espicially compatibility, I know games are compatible, and I'm hoping my steering wheel will be too, but only time will tell.
  3. NLH1 Win User

does anyone know what its going to be in UK price and is it really worth buying over an X?
  4. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

This is obviously great news! For both consumers and developers.
  5. xNikolex Win User

That would be amazing I'm still putting aside 700 though just in case 🤣
  6. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

I cannot wait until Scarlett comes out.

There was been such hype and all these great speculations for it that really makes me want one

I do hope it isn't a let down though!
Thema:

1. Xbox Scarlett in the green - Similar Threads - Scarlett green

2. xCloud upgrade to Scarlett timeline?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud upgrade to Scarlett timeline?: Any insiders have their own takes on this topic? Article is thinking 2-3 years after Scarlett launch...
  3. Xbox Series X Exclusive: Say Hello To The New Console Formerly Known As Project Scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Exclusive: Say Hello To The New Console Formerly Known As Project Scarlett: Phil Spencer does it again he scraps the name of Scarlett and gives it the name Xbox Series X. EVERYTHING leaked was correct except the name and the pictures but the power is definitely there...
  4. Project Scarlett is more than one console its a duo a true beast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlett is more than one console its a duo a true beast: Looks very good cant wait to get it 4df854c8-6eba-4720-adb3-78f3b860f5a0
  5. Xbox all access: do we keep Scarlett?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all access: do we keep Scarlett?: The all access deal seems like a great deal but i just want to know for sure, when we upgrade to Scarlett after the required month to upgrade is met, and the monthly contract becomes fulfilled, do...
  6. Would you like the new Xbox Scarlett to have VR/AR support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you like the new Xbox Scarlett to have VR/AR support?: In recent days there were a couple of articles by some of the big gaming news outlets reporting that vice president of gaming at Microsoft, Phil Spencer, has said in a new interview at XO19 that...
  7. What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?

in XboX Insiders
    What is the best Xbox Monitor that will work with the Xbox Scarlett?: Looking to buy a monitor for my current Xbox one s, but I want this monitor to work fully when the new Xbox scarlet comes out. What is the best picture and response time monitor no more then 500$?...
  8. Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Clarity on the Xbox All Access Purchase Plan & Scarlett: It is not clear that when the option is available to upgrade to the Scarlett if any of what you have paid rolls over or if it's like a rental until you get the Scarlett. Another posing question is...
  9. Regarding the xbox and the new xbox scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding the xbox and the new xbox scarlett: Cost is one main reason. You do know you can add external hard drives onto the console. I currently have a 2TB and a 4TB external drives connected to my console. As for Project Scarlet, no...
  10. Xbox Scarlett

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Scarlett: I think the games will be there to reinstall. Would be nice if the new Xbox supports the external hdds from the Xbox One. 074c0f47-1c03-4d1d-82f3-2f9a6237adca