Xbox Scarlett

Discus and support Xbox Scarlett in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sou meio novato nesse mundo de consoles e tenho uma dúvida, com o lançamento do Xbox Scarlett, o xbox one base e o xbox one slim, vão automaticamente... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by João Pedro Vasconcelos, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Scarlett

Sou meio novato nesse mundo de consoles e tenho uma dúvida, com o lançamento do Xbox Scarlett, o xbox one base e o xbox one slim, vão automaticamente parar de receber jogos ou eles vão gradativamente parando de receber jogos? Sou bem leigo em questão de
    poder, mas, pelo que eu vejo, esses consoles não tem grandes dificuldades em rodar os jogos, vide Red Dead Redemption 2, que eu joguei, zerei o jogo é lindo e não teve NENHUMA, queda de frame rate, como eu disse eu sou leigo, e isso não pode significar muita
    coisa. Outro fator é, recentemente a Microsoft lançou o Xbox one sem leitor de disco, e lançar esse console, e já no ano seguinte, não ser lançado mais jogos pro console é no mínimo estranho. Enfim, se alguém conseguir me dizer se com o lançamento do Xbox
    Scarlett, o One base o S param de receber jogos automaticamente, ou, isso demora quanto tempo em média. Abraços!

[Translation]

I am a beginner in this world of consoles and I have a doubt, with the launch of Xbox Scarlett, the Xbox One base and the Xbox One slim, will automatically stop receiving games or will they gradually stopping receiving games? I am very lay in question of
    power, but from what I see, these consoles have no great difficulty in running the Games, vide Red Dead Redemption 2, which I played, zeroed the game is beautiful and had no, fall frame rate, as I said I am layman , and that can't mean much. Another factor
    is, recently Microsoft released the Xbox one without disk reader, and launch this console, and the next year, no more games Pro console is released is at least strange. Anyway, if anyone can tell me if with the launch of the Xbox Scarlett, the One base o S
    stop receiving games automatically, or, it takes as long as average. Hugs!

:)

João Pedro Vasconcelos, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Nolan Coker Win User

XBOX one X worth it?

I would wait for xbox scarlett at this point and have money for scarlett, but up to you I love by one x.
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox elite controller 2 question

4. Mythus CZ Win User

Xbox One Backwards Compatible Request

We have to wait until Scarlett release.. I hope BC will run again even for Xbox One or how it will work between One and Scarlett..
  5. luissolid Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Xbox Scarlett and HALO Infinite :)
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Please don't stop the BC program!!!

The back compat program is continuing into scarlett, they have just stopped them on the Xbox One. More info here https://www.trueachievements.com/n38048/current-xbox-accessories-and-games-can-be-used-on-project-scarlett
Thema:

Xbox Scarlett

1. Xbox Scarlett - Similar Threads - Scarlett

2. Question about Xbox Scarlett.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Scarlett.: So I have over 40 games on my Xbox One, and I was wondering, will the Xbox Scarlett have full backwards compatibility with Xbox One games? Because I really don't want to have to get rid of them...
  3. Xbox next console (project scarlett)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox next console (project scarlett): If i purchase a external seagate hard drive designed to work with the xbox one will it work with the next generation of console being released ? a3f9d0bd-0d2a-4b24-a756-94006a074b0a
  4. Xbox scarlette

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox scarlette: Is this like another special edition of xbox 1? 28a9033f-209c-46c8-b553-6214213accab
  5. Xbox Scarlett, vr support ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Scarlett, vr support ?: Hi there Microsoft, I’m very much looking forward to the Scarlett when it gets released later next year , i would like to enquire if the Microsoft flight simulator will support Vr ? Eg Oculus or...
  6. scarlett retrocompatible con accesorios de xbox one (retro-compatible scarlett with xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    scarlett retrocompatible con accesorios de xbox one (retro-compatible scarlett with xbox...: aun es un rumor y no hay nada confirmado al respecto, pero que te parecería que los controles de xbox one (para ser mas específicos) también los pudieras usar en la nueva xbox box, siendo honestos...
  7. Cyberpunk and Scarlett

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk and Scarlett: Games on Scarlett are going to be compatible so no worries aa8636f2-82e0-4dd8-ad86-3daf5099ea25
  8. Will Xbox Scarlett be able to detect and disable/ban Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Scarlett be able to detect and disable/ban Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?: Right now Rainbow Six Siege, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds and most other first person shooters on Xbox are ruined by people running Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters to gain an unfair...
  9. Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis: Hi folks, For those of you interested in the technical side of the next Xbox console 'Scarlett' I highly recommend you watch the latest video analysis from the guys over at Digital Foundry:...
  10. I have a question about the new Scarlett project

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the new Scarlett project: I was wondering if I can still have me in the insider program with my all the exspirience points I have earned and what level im in and my stats for the insider program in the Xbox insider hub...