xbox scorpio

Discus and support xbox scorpio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi everyone i got a xbox one scorpio in less than 2 year my video card broke twice first time xbox change it after i send them now they told me i got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by charlesgirard2, Oct 22, 2019.

1. xbox scorpio

hi everyone i got a xbox one scorpio in less than 2 year my video card broke twice first time xbox change it after i send them now they told me i got to pay i got my first xbox almost 17 years or 16 ago And i was so proud to be a x-box players for
    all those years but is time to go to playstation it seam i hope non of you got those problem

:)

charlesgirard2, Oct 22, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox name

I believe it was "Xbox" or whatever the deafault was for the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition, but then I changed it to Project Scorpio.
  3. smileskybird Win User

XBox Scorpio as Home Entertainment?

xbox scorpio will have HDR. It will also have something ps4 pro doesnt have, 4k bluray disc player. However xbox scorpio's main forcus will be gaming. that is why scorpio will have GDDR5 memory not DDR3 memory, something which a lot of people criticized
    on with xbox 1.
  4. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Xbox One Kinect

It's actually not all that surprising. There were only four years between the original Xbox and the Xbox 360. The Scorpio will be arriving four years after the release of the Xbox One. I actually really hope they change the name...Scorpio sounds awful. I
    am eager to see what they price the "Scorpio" at.
  5. SK1G80 Win User

Xbox one Scorpio exclusive games?

Bottom line if the Scopio has better hardware it will look better even at 1080p.. Its impossible for it not to. I'm hoping Scorpio gets its own exclusives. The option to upgrade or not is there. I hope MS makes Scorpio a new console gen and thats it.
    Scorpio WILL look better on a 1080p TV vs Xbox One.. There is no way it wont. Look at the Xbox S. That HDR built into it. Rod Ferguson said Gears 4 will look better on Xbox S vs Xbox One due to the HDR. Scorpio will have HDR plus better hardware. Scorpio
    is a must own for me..
  6. gds1972 Win User

add 4k gaming

Thema:

xbox scorpio

1. xbox scorpio - Similar Threads - scorpio

2. System Error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One - Scorpio Edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One - Scorpio Edition): I received an Xbox One Scorpio Edition recently, up appeared this message. I was going through the service replacement system online and the system was out of warranty... Fine, i'll pay to have...
  3. Gostaria de compar o Controle Xbox One X Versao Project Scorpio original onde posso adquerir ?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gostaria de compar o Controle Xbox One X Versao Project Scorpio original onde posso adquerir ?: [Title Translation-Would you like to compare the original Xbox One X Versao Project Scorpio Control where I can adquerir ?] Boa tarde. Gostaria de comprar o Controle do Xbox One X Versão Project...
  4. Project Scorpio Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scorpio Edition: I need help, I am booting to black screen, No logos of anykind, just "no signal" at all times, I cant use the Eject and Bind trick as the second beep never happens, I cant boot to USB either as...
  5. Your trial for this game has expired ( my Scorpio player app )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your trial for this game has expired ( my Scorpio player app ): hello .. why my scorpio player app cannot open ... my xbox say " Your trial for this game has expired " To keep playing, buy the game in the microsoft store (0x803f800a) i'v have already...
  6. Scorpio Edition HDMI Issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scorpio Edition HDMI Issues...: How can I retain my Scorpio edition Xbox One X? Xbox will not return my Scorpio edition if it is not repairable. I completely understand they do not have these in stock to replace them but to...
  7. Xbox one X Scorpio edition keeps shutting down while playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Scorpio edition keeps shutting down while playing Minecraft: Currently having an issue were every time we load up and try to play Minecraft after a few moments the xbox shuts down on its own. We have loaded different accounts on the same xbox and have had...
  8. Xbox one x project scorpio vertical stand

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x project scorpio vertical stand: My project scorpio is now useless since I decided to use the vertical stand effectively blocking the air vents. How many vertical stand users pick up and disassemble their stand weekly to dust...
  9. Xbox one X (project scorpio) turns on then instantly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X (project scorpio) turns on then instantly turns off: My project scorpio edition Xbox one X is unable to boot up. During a routine restart (Netflix wouldn't open so the xbox recommended a restart), the console failed to turn back on. Puzzled, I...
  10. Xbox one X scorpio keeps switching off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X scorpio keeps switching off: I have an xbox one x scorpio and it keeps switching off, I'm out of warranty but I've read up on the fault with a chip inside. 3e5bc967-7e93-4cf6-9d72-71584858058b