Xbox Screen Tearing and Black screen 4K

Discus and support Xbox Screen Tearing and Black screen 4K in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I am struggling recently with some screen tearing and some artifacts when on 4k. One thing i have noticed is my TV goes to 60mhz when on 4K,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BR17CLIFFE, Apr 10, 2020.

1. BR17CLIFFE
    BR17CLIFFE Guest

Hi all, I am struggling recently with some screen tearing and some artifacts when on 4k. One thing i have noticed is my TV goes to 60mhz when on 4K, which i believe could be the issue. My tv is 60mhz, Do I need to allow 50mhz or 24mhz or can I disable both
    to gain full 60mhz? Any answers and advice would be helpful!

B.

:)

BR17CLIFFE, Apr 10, 2020
  2. BR17CLIFFE Win User

Hello, i have tried changing cable and port but this made no difference, i used a cable that works fine with my Digital Tv Box.
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

This sounds more like a cabling or connection issue rather than a setting on the tv. Have you checked the connections, tried a different cable or swapoing to a different input on the tv?
  4. Evil Dixy Win User

Xbox One S 4K Output/Input

Its standard 4k that I'm struggling with, keeps freezing on black screen, managed to watch movie in 4k then went back to menu and got black screen and had to restart.
  5. papyforest Win User

playing with xobx on a ACER X34

X box one x.

But thx for answer, i found a button in the screen after finding the screen notice...

and the game got only 2 black colums on each side, but it will be enough for me.

No 4k, but well, not a 4k Screen.

Thx for the answer it was usefull!

@+
  6. Unreal Warfare Win User

Screen Tearing

Screen tearing is from the adaptive V-Sync from what I remember. It's been in the game since it released. Some people just don't notice it as it usually happens when all hell breaks loose.
Thema:

1. Xbox Screen Tearing and Black screen 4K - Similar Threads - Screen Tearing Black

2. screen tearing & audio static/stuttering (alpha skip-ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    screen tearing & audio static/stuttering (alpha skip-ahead): i don't know if this is a hardware or a software problem but when i quit a 4k UHD compatible game or app on my Xbox One X, the screen looks like the screen got hit & the audio starts going crazy....
  3. XBOX ONE S SCREEN TEARING IS RUINING MY GAMING EXPERIENCE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S SCREEN TEARING IS RUINING MY GAMING EXPERIENCE: Somebody please help Watch dogs 2, Alien Isolation, blair witch are few games to name which have now basically made me consider buying a pc now Reason : Frame tearing happens every few second...
  4. skyrim screen tearing on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim screen tearing on xbox one x: hey everyone, I'm having odd issues and Bethesda support sent me here. so I just got an Xbox one x to replace my original Xbox one but on to the question. So my issue is that when turning left or...
  5. Screen Tearing LG Ultrawide 34GL750-B

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Tearing LG Ultrawide 34GL750-B: Please Dont Tear Into Me. I got LG Ultrawide 34GL750-B on Prime Day and on Every game I get horizontal tear moving upwards. Tried changing settings on xbox and monitor but no success. Got a new...
  6. Xbox 360 e console getting screen tears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 e console getting screen tears: [img] anybody have a solution I tried everything 6636bab6-6207-4933-ad23-a51c1dbb5f04
  7. HDR Flickering Screen Tearing Xbox One X on LG OLED E9

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR Flickering Screen Tearing Xbox One X on LG OLED E9: Hi all, I just purchased a new 2019 LG OLED E9. Everything seemed to be fine until I got into the game and the screen just started tearing, flickering and becoming scattered. The issue happens as...
  8. Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Win10 PC: Screen tearing on cut scences and freezing up: I have an MSI 6th gen i7 NVidia 1060, 32gb ram laptop, all of a sudden I been getting screen tear and the game locks up during cut scenes only when playing on PC. I have all my drivers and OS up...
  9. Killer Instinct Screen Tearing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Screen Tearing...: I've noticed that on Killer Instinct some noticeable screen tearing is happening on the lower-end, the lower 1/4 part of the screen. I have gone into options and adjusted all options: Fullscreen...
  10. SCREEN TEAR BLACK OPS 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SCREEN TEAR BLACK OPS 3: Hi is anyone getting any screen tearing when playing black ops 3 cause every now and then i get it at the top of the screen is this normal 6e713a34-17fc-450a-8056-d8cbe8843661