Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive

Discus and support Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I took a couple of screenshots from fifa 19 and let them upload to xbox live and pressed share to save them to OneDrive on my Iphone 5s. Theyre not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZrMystro05, Aug 10, 2019.

1. ZrMystro05
    ZrMystro05 Guest

I took a couple of screenshots from fifa 19 and let them upload to xbox live and pressed share to save them to OneDrive on my Iphone 5s. Theyre not showing up on Xbox Screenshots or any other folder. Ive used this before so i dont get why its happening
    anymore

:)

ZrMystro05, Aug 10, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

If you're having the same issue and the items in the thread don't solve your problem, I'd recommend starting a new thread so we can provide more personalized responses to your issue and not derail the existing thread, which might have a different resolution
    than your own.
  3. ZrMystro05 Win User

yeah i have over 50 GB of storage left
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

I would still recommend trying to clean up some of the older items and see if that changes the situation.
  5. ZrMystro05 Win User

I tried it from the dashboard and pressed share to OneDrive and it says ‘Shared!’. I look on my app there is nothing in any of the pictures folders
  6. ZrMystro05 Win User

It still doesn’t work. My app and phone is up to date. But if i share it to the app it doesnt show up
Thema:

1. Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive - Similar Threads - screenshots aren’t showing

2. Xbox One will not take screenshots anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not take screenshots anymore: Recently (as in a couple of weeks ago), my Xbox One (original) decided to stop screenshotting anything. I have read some options on a pretty outdated post like clearing out storage space, hard...
  3. Screenshots and Recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screenshots and Recordings: Hello, so I was looking at my old clips in manage captures noticed that my Xbox Live Storage is 93% full. I don't want to delete clips because I like keeping old memories. I switched it to look at...
  4. In game screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game screenshots: Hi, I was wondering how you would get your screenshots from your xbox to access them on another device to use? c09cdea5-6609-4709-9376-e10e5f9cd58a
  5. Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?: I remember being able to look at my friends clips that i liked in a tab with captures, but now i can’t find it and don’t know if they removed it or if its under somewhere else....
  6. Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One: I was reading a thread where someone back in Aug 2019 couldnt find the pictures they uploaded from their X Box to their OneDrive. It ended with the ambassador saying if someone else had the same...
  7. Where are my screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are my screenshots?: I take have been taking screenshots for the last few days and I find them when I look on the Xbox directly. But the Xbox says that it uploaded my screenshot and when I look on the website...
  8. Xbox one X shuts down when trying to watch screenshots or videos

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X shuts down when trying to watch screenshots or videos: for the past few months now, each time I want to watch a screenshot or video of what I just recorded my Xbox blacks out and then it flickers. I can game fine with no problem. os version...
  9. I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom...: Before Xbox (beta) app updated for game pass we were able to upload pc screenshots to xbox live by going to captures, naming the picture, choosing the game, then where to share it to. Now Xbox...
  10. How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically: Hi i do not understand why on Xbox One even the new Capture and share menu apparently doesn't have an option to auto upload and share to xbox live ... is it so complicated to add an auto upload...