Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive

Discus and support Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I took a couple of screenshots from fifa 19 and let them upload to xbox live and pressed share to save them to OneDrive on my Iphone 5s. Theyre not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZrMystro05, Aug 10, 2019.

1. ZrMystro05
    ZrMystro05 Guest

I took a couple of screenshots from fifa 19 and let them upload to xbox live and pressed share to save them to OneDrive on my Iphone 5s. Theyre not showing up on Xbox Screenshots or any other folder. Ive used this before so i dont get why its happening
    anymore

:)

ZrMystro05, Aug 10, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

If you're having the same issue and the items in the thread don't solve your problem, I'd recommend starting a new thread so we can provide more personalized responses to your issue and not derail the existing thread, which might have a different resolution
    than your own.
  3. ZrMystro05 Win User

yeah i have over 50 GB of storage left
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

I would still recommend trying to clean up some of the older items and see if that changes the situation.
  5. ZrMystro05 Win User

I tried it from the dashboard and pressed share to OneDrive and it says ‘Shared!’. I look on my app there is nothing in any of the pictures folders
  6. ZrMystro05 Win User

It still doesn’t work. My app and phone is up to date. But if i share it to the app it doesnt show up
Thema:

1. Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive - Similar Threads - screenshots aren’t showing

2. Latest update, but screenshots are still automatically being uploaded to my feed and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update, but screenshots are still automatically being uploaded to my feed and the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot Upload Screenshots to Xbox Live From Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Upload Screenshots to Xbox Live From Xbox Console Companion: Hello, I come to you all today to address some problems I've been having recently with the Xbox Console Companion app and the ability to upload game captures from PC to Xbox Live. I've recently...
  4. Converting .mc screenshots | Minecraft Bedrock Edition/Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converting .mc screenshots | Minecraft Bedrock Edition/Pocket Edition: I have a realms world where I have taken screenshots both on the Xbox and Nintendo switch. I have shared the screenshots on the realm's activity feed. I am able to locate where all of these files...
  5. Delete button for screenshots unaccessible (Bugged) (Recent Captures)

in XboX Insiders
    Delete button for screenshots unaccessible (Bugged) (Recent Captures): [IMG] submitted by /u/OBIONN [link] [comments]
  6. You can no longer share Screenshots from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    You can no longer share Screenshots from PC: Microsoft have removed the option to share screenshots you take on PC to Xbox Live . As someone who plays both (PC and XBOX ) if i take a screenshot i cant share it to my friends ?! Why would they...
  7. we can't upload screenshots from PC to Xbox live anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we can't upload screenshots from PC to Xbox live anymore: Xbox console companion and Xbox app (neither of them) let us upload screenshots from PC anymore. just got this error after updating the app. it's ruining PC game experience. Microsoft are offering...
  8. Delete Button Non Functional For Screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    Delete Button Non Functional For Screenshots: [IMG] submitted by /u/GRIMREAPER35387 [link] [comments]
  9. sharing screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    sharing screenshots: When my Xbox One X is first started I don't have a problem sharing screenshots to onedrive. However, when the system has been running a while I get an error and won't share the screenshot until I...
  10. Mass Reporting Screenshots Now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mass Reporting Screenshots Now?: I bullied some kid (not verbally, I was beating him in a game) online and he said hes gonna mass report my clips and screenshots of him on Xbox Live. Which has me thinking, if I were to be mass...