Xbox sent 10 dollar giftcard for black friday but now its disapperared without me redeeming it

Discus and support Xbox sent 10 dollar giftcard for black friday but now its disapperared without me redeeming it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey all, i recently got a message from xbox saying that i got a 10 dollar xbox giftcard for free for black friday. When i went to go check my messages... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Blu3Brxxy, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Blu3Brxxy
    Blu3Brxxy Guest

Xbox sent 10 dollar giftcard for black friday but now its disapperared without me redeeming it

Hey all, i recently got a message from xbox saying that i got a 10 dollar xbox giftcard for free for black friday. When i went to go check my messages the code is not there.. Help?

:)

Blu3Brxxy, Nov 21, 2020
  2. xDUCEZx6 Win User

MyVIP Vault

I redeemed 750 gems to get a 10 and 5 dollar card and Xbox never sent me the codes, but took my gems.
  3. RyzeFN Win User

Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go through?

I have redeemed a £10 digital giftcard and now i will make the purchase so will that go through or not
  4. RED047 Win User

WARNING CODES ARE NOT STACKABLE! Please help!

OR pay the *** $10 dollars for one month. you seriously cant just buy it? Lol i just bough 9 months worth of xbox live for about 30 dollars on black friday.
  5. Flippy1066 Win User

MyVIP Vault

I redeemed 750 gems to get a 10 and 5 dollar card and Xbox never sent me the codes, but took my gems.
    Same here... Redeemed codes last weekend, still yet to receive any codes..
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

Is it worth buying?

Get it on Black Friday for $30 and upgrade for 10. Save 30 dollars, yo! That's what I'm doing. Same for AC4. That game will be much cheaper on BF.
Thema:

1. Xbox sent 10 dollar giftcard for black friday but now its disapperared without me redeeming it - Similar Threads - sent dollar giftcard

2. I bought a new shock blue series controller and they sent me a used one, but in a new box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new shock blue series controller and they sent me a used one, but in a new box.: I bought the brand new shock blue xbox controller off microsoft 2 days ago and it came this afternoon. The very depressing catch is that they clearly and very obviously sent me a heavily used...
  3. Sent me a faulty controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent me a faulty controller: My friend in thailand baught me this elite controller and its bumper gets stuck like its broken and the metal pads on the back get jammed and i have to click them a couple times for it to register...
  4. Can’t redeem gift friend sent me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t redeem gift friend sent me: My friend sent me the code for rocket league and it says something went wrong check instroctions ed108d96-8ef5-4ca5-a48c-3492e09774c4
  5. Xbox gift card sent to the wrong email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card sent to the wrong email: My friend purchased call of duty cold war for me today and sent the gift to my email, but he spelled it *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** instead if *** Die...
  6. Gifted game sent to wrong email address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game sent to wrong email address: A friend has 2 Microsoft related email addresses - one for his mail and one for his Xbox account. I have gifted him an Xbox game via the Store, but sent it to the wrong email address meaning that...
  7. Xbox Series X Delivery - Microsoft says sent, UPS says not received?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Delivery - Microsoft says sent, UPS says not received?: Hi all, Hoping someone can help shed some light. Ordered the Series X from the Microsoft Store, they have advised on the 7th November its been dispatched by UPS. Got the tracking number and...
  8. A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...: I am at the end of my rope here, I have tried uninstalling the game from my console, redeeming it the code on every way I have tried (microsoft store app, xbox app, the microsoft website) and...
  9. I sent my friend a gift and they don't want it how do I refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent my friend a gift and they don't want it how do I refund it: I want to know how to refund the gift 0ed9b703-f4c3-4187-a727-79e56ad13178
  10. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5