Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating

Discus and support Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Relatively new gamer here we just got the Xbox X in December we just got Minecraft on a hard disk from target we put it in the system and it says it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigBob1432, Apr 17, 2022.

1. BigBob1432
    BigBob1432 Guest

Relatively new gamer here we just got the Xbox X in December we just got Minecraft on a hard disk from target we put it in the system and it says it's in version 1.2.81.6 We just got Live Gold too so we can play with our friends on other devices too.

When we go to the update page for the Minecraft it says there are no updates available. Is there another way to get it to update to the current edition? Or how do I get it to the current Edition?
    Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating [​IMG]

Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating [​IMG]

:)

BigBob1432, Apr 17, 2022
  2. MoroseBadger600 Win User

3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey BigBob1432, how are you today? Hope you're doing well.

The updates come automatically for both console and games, BigBob1432.

in the console's case, you could offline update it if you want.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

In the link above go to the tab: "Download OSU1 System Offline Update File"
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series x minecraft fps problems

Minecraft hasnt been updated for series x

You have to wait for the upcoming RTX UPDATE which left beta in dec
  5. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

@eG x Three Elf

By the wording of your reply it sounds like unless i update Minecraft Xbox 360 version and play it for another 72 hours the discount won't come back.

I haven't updated Minecraft Xbox 360 version in over a year since i no longer own a Xbox 360, i know though when i had it i originally played it for way more than 72 hours and i was always online

I don't have access to an Xbox 360 so i can't play Minecraft anymore, so i can't EVER redownload it and update it.
  6. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Just got back from Comic-Con

Maybe they sere disabled or something cause I didn't feel anything...Unless the game didn't use them..It was so quick and I was so nervous for some reason that they might have been there and I just didn't feel anything..I dunno
Thema:

1. Xbox seres X and Minecraft not updating - Similar Threads - seres Minecraft updating

2. Minecraft java migration, again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java migration, again?: Hello! about a month ago I finally migrated my mojang account to my old Microsoft email. Issue is this is no longer the gmail I'm using. Reason is I had an xbox account on a very old gmail that I...
  3. error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft): when I try to log in into minecraft through microsoft, I just get the error code 0x80090005 and the text "something went wrong". when I close the window, another window show up, saying we couldnt...
  4. minecraft problem important

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft problem important: hello Microsoft Team , i bought Minecraft 2 times and i had to reset my PC and i can not find minecraft in my STORE and in my ACCOUNT , when i log in my microsoft acc i have to bay the game again...
  5. Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but when I tried to open it again, I was forced to merge my Mojang account with a Microsoft account. Now when I try to open it, Minecraft: Java Edition is...
  6. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account: Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it moved over to my own? thanks. :)...
  7. Minecraft Preview is Not Available on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Preview is Not Available on Xbox App: I am on Windows 10, and I have both Minecraft Bedrock & Java, but in Xbox App, it says that Minecraft Preview is Not Available: [img] However, when I open this website, it says that I own it:...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on mobile: On my phone, I am trying to use a different account, but whenever I try to sign in as a different account, the prompt only asks if I am trying to sign in on my original account, and gives no...
  9. My minecraft map just disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft map just disappeared.: I was playing on my map and my xbox turned off because the power went out, and when I opened minecraft again my map was gone, it's a survival that I've had for three years and I really need to...
  10. Xbox Seres X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Seres X: Just purchased a brand new xbox series x and on pretty much every game I play, disc and digital, randomly the xbox will quit the game and go to the home screen. Sometimes the remotes will...